**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig stone offer

RillianRillian Posts: 691 ★★★

Sig stone offer 91 votes

An absolute steal
1%
Pikolu 1 vote
Daylight robbery
98%
Crine60GrubImmortalTheTAbyssCrys23DrZolaLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelSatsuiNoHadouRaganatorHort4SighsohardKirklinHopper131318sae56DemonzfyreUnyonfacePwf57QuikPikhungryhungrybbq 90 votes

Comments

• Hopper1313Hopper1313 Posts: 30
    Daylight robbery
    Kabam is taking a piss with this offer. It's not even remotely close to reasonable. What are they even thinking?
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Daylight robbery
    So they value one generic stone at 200 units. These guys have lost the plot. So by this math if you duped a 6* champ, but then wanted to take him from sig 20 to sig 200 it would only cost you 36,000 units to do so, if they were miraculously made available. So that’s about $1,200 USD, lmao!!!
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Daylight robbery
    They are totally nuts. This roughly translates to $3 for random +1 sig, $7 for +1 generic and a whooping $33 for a +5 generic sig stone.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Daylight robbery
    QuikPik said:

They are totally nuts. This roughly translates to $3 for random +1 sig, $7 for +1 generic and a whooping $33 for a +5 generic sig stone.

So you’re telling me those +5 stones are on sale! 😂😂😂
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Daylight robbery
    The thing is they know the guys in the top alliances need these so bad. With the prestige race we almost have to buy them or fall down the rankings. Downright greed on their part. We used to get 25 generics for $50 not long ago when 5* were the highest rarity level.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Daylight robbery
    The scaling on this offer🥶
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Daylight robbery
    Shows they lost contact with reality. Like seriously, the hell is this? :lol:
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Absolutely insane...!!!!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Daylight robbery
    Please, no one buy this. The marketing dept. should be embarrassed.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Daylight robbery
    I’ve had my post deleted twice for mentioning the description you get when you tap on a signature stone crystal. Sad.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Daylight robbery
    Kinda looks like someone took the cost calculator for purchasing alliance tickets and used it for this offer.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    thepiggy said:

Trash offer, but I think this is one of the first few times they're offering sigs for units outside the big days and anything bought with units usually has a 2-3x markup.

Not sure how people don't realize this. Unit offers always have been and always will be terrible when compared to the cash value of units and cash offers.
  • An absolute steal
    It is an absolute steal...for kabam.