**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF chilled semi retired alliance.

As the title says. I have line etc.

Comments

• OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Hit me up on line. Onky707. All I ask is you move in AQ. Map 5. We run map 556x5 for 300,mil. Good glory. Optional war.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334

• GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    Onky said:

Hit me up on line. Onky707. All I ask is you move in AQ. Map 5. We run map 556x5 for 300,mil. Good glory. Optional war.

Looking for semi retired not map 5.
  • If you're still looking for something. We do 2 bg aq, 5x5 and 4x5 both modified and 2 bg optional war. I am looking to expand to a 3rd bg with map 4. Shoot me a pm on Line app or in game, @ChefSteveKenney for both.
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    Please consider checking us out. AQ and Line are mandatory. We run Map 4 in all 3 BGs, with modifiers, and get about 140M score. AW is optional. 1 or 2 BGs, depending on interest.

my ign: SturmBreaker. Line also.

Ally name: "Fire Resistance". Part of the Resistance family of alliances (16 of them).
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Chill veteran map 5 alliance with modifiers. 1 bg wars so totally optional. Just clear AQ path and that's it. Just over 300m AQ score so solid glory. Hit me up if interested, we use line.