**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My condolences 1 out of 13 6* roster…

Doom was my 2nd 6* and since him my disappointment just grows deeper.

Anyone in here I’m overlooking?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Abom with synergy is a pretty solid damage machine in addition to what others have said.
  • These posts gotta stop

Asking for advice on 6* roster? I though this what the forums were for. I apologize oh wise one, I’ll take my query’s to global.
    Nah this one is my bad. I missed the last of your post asking of you were sleeping on anyone. I just saw the first part and the pic and assumed this was another "my roster isn't God tier so it's ****" or such. So my bad
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

These posts gotta stop

Asking for advice on 6* roster? I though this what the forums were for. I apologize oh wise one, I’ll take my query’s to global.
    Nah this one is my bad. I missed the last of your post asking of you were sleeping on anyone. I just saw the first part and the pic and assumed this was another "my roster isn't God tier so it's ****" or such. So my bad
    It’s all good, I could’ve probably elaborated the title a little better.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

These posts gotta stop

Yeah, title was a poor choice. You'd have had a better reaction titling it 'roster advice' instead of lamenting your 6*s.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That’s how it be sometimes. Best you can do is take what you can get and not be afraid to try out some mid champs
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    @Cangaceiro Vision (Aarkus), Crossbones and Annihilus, they are quite good and very useful in the game.

Aqui só tem cangaço, mano! ;-)

These posts gotta stop

Yeah, title was a poor choice. You'd have had a better reaction titling it 'roster advice' instead of lamenting your 6*s.
    WoW 😮 sorry to inconvenience you…

@Cangaceiro Vision (Aarkus), Crossbones and Annihilus, they are quite good and very useful in the game.

Aqui só tem cangaço, mano! ;-)

Haha yes! Thanks for advice!

Muito mesmo :smiley:

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Crossbones - very good
    Aarkus - pretty good
    X-23, OML - kinda good
    Spidey - okay, not trash
    Abom - pretty good w Red Guardian synergy
  • Yondu happened to be my 2nd 6* champ, the first being Nebula. Either way, I used them both in act 6 chapter 1 to get me Cav because it was 2019 and they were my only 6* champs and my 5* roster was all trash except for r4 5* Venom and r3 unduped OR. Getting Cav also gave me the t5b to r5 my Venom
  • For your progression, you might be better off ranking amazing 5* champs until you get the 6* versions of them. I also recommend learning Vision because I've heard he is good.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Your 6* roster is pretty decent, esp. as an initial start phase of 6* collection. I don't know which one need your condolences. If you really feel the need of condolences, I'd say more condolences would come when you grow up your roster. How about duping Drax / Agent Venom over 3 times each? I have such experiences.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    OML is underrated in my opinion. I think he’s worthy of R2 along with Aarkus and maybe Xbones. Also having Doom as one of your first 6* is amazing! Congrats instead of condolences.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    He's literally right there. He's all you need.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I'm sure he's aware that Doom is all he needs.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

I'm sure he's aware that Doom is all he needs.
    Sure he has Doom as well.