**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make an Impossible Fight with 3 Nodes, 1 Champ

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
Power Shield, Polka Dot Power, and Do You Bleed? Omega Red

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE NODES** but.. kitty pryde, intercept shield node, gain evade/unstoppable after special, and power gain on hitting into blocks.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Power Shield, Spite, both champions specials are unblockable….. Miles

Have fun!

Apoc can work, but I think that’s about it.
  • KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    Tashi said:

Destructive feedback, immune to debuff effects, knockout shield, Hyperion

Claire loves immunities and nullify his power gain.

Emma Frost, DYB, Explosive Personality, +10000% attack

Duped Corvus will eventually do it.

I DONT KNOW THE NAMES OF THE NODES** but.. kitty pryde, intercept shield node, gain evade/unstoppable after special, and power gain on hitting into blocks.

I think doom and magik can work.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Armored Assault, Explosive Personality, Aspect Of Death, War Machine.

Ghost.
    Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Phase is active for 2 seconds, with Armor up, WM is passively unblockable and has Aspect of Death for 4 seconds.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Phase is active for 2 seconds, with Armor up, WM is passively unblockable and has Aspect of Death for 4 seconds.
    Still doable.
    edited January 2022

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.
    Oh yes, still doable, but it requires a fair amount of skill, and luck. If WM throws his special even a little too late after Ghost begins phasing, fight's over.
    Also, he does have Armor Break on sp2.

Edit : Throw in True Focus and that's it. Unfortunately, I'm limited to 3 nodes.
    edited January 2022

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.
    Oh yes, still doable, but it requires a fair amount of skill, and luck. If WM throws his special even a little too late after Ghost begins phasing, fight's over.

Edit : Throw in True Focus and that's it. Unfortunately, I'm limited to 3 nodes.
    The only question is if it's doable or not, and it is. Of course it depends on the player's skill. Maybe exchange explosive personality with true focus?
    Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

The only question is if it's doable or not, and it is. Of course it depends on the player's skill. Maybe exchange explosive personality with true focus?
    Wait, wouldn't a nullify champion work?

Damn it. Let's try again.

Surging Vengeance/Sp3 Bias, Debuff Immune, Aspect of Death.

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?
    edited January 2022
    Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?
    I think pretty much anyone would work here.

Edit : Maybe Torch, so Claire wouldn't be viable.
    Tashi said:

Personal space, No retreat, unblockable finale, Tiagra

Ghulk and Spham.

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?

Quake.
    Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?

Quake.
    Debuff immune, she can't place concussion
    edited January 2022

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?

Quake.
    She doesn't need to concuss to evade or do damage.
    Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Kabl said:

Ghost.
    Still doable.

Still War Machine?

Quake.
    She doesn't need to concuss to evade or do damage.
    Her abilities say she evades basic attacks against opponents with concussion. No Quake expert, but it seems like she won't work.