**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No Alliance Quest Rewards?

I joined my alliance the day before aq started, I fought in each and every quest for the week and I didn't receive any rewards. It says I joined my alliance too late to qualify for rewards but how can that be when I joined over a day before aq started and fully participated in the whole event? Should I fill out a ticket or is that really the way it is?

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Rank rewards is what I'm talking about... I got all the single quest rewards...
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    The simplest answer I can give you is that blackout period for placement rewards is longer than 5 days.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I thought that might be the case but I got the item use rank rewards from this last weekend...
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    I thought that might be the case but I got the item use rank rewards from this last weekend...

Blackout period for AQ and SA are quite longer than the blackout periods for 3 day events.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    AQ blackout period is 10 days
  • Literally same post I made 2 hours earlier I lost 25 k shards and 575 glory. **** sucks
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    3 day alliance events have a different timer than aq rewards. Aq is 9 days while alliance events are less than 3
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I still think the black out period should start when you leave an alliance rather than when you join one.
    If you leave an alliance while on holiday you could serve your blackout while your away.

It would still serve the same purpose that the blackout was implemented for