**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's time to change the rewards in Realm of Legends

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
The amount of time and units to spend isn't worth it.

How about:
1 x Random Class 5* Awakening Gem
1 x Generic 4* Awakening Gem
and
2 x Tier 4 Basic Catalysts

Comments

• Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    I think the 5 star gem is a bit too much when you can get that in LoL (which is much harder than RoL). Would be nice though if there was a 4 star awakening gem and a t4cc crystal.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    No reason to change rol. the rewards are great for players when they get the champs to clear it. If the rewards seem to low, then you have waited too long to clear it imo
  • It’s not too difficult. I was able to clear it in about thirty minutes using only one revive. And what do you suggest doing with the abundance of people who have already conquered it?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You are lucky to have the oppritunity to get the rewards in RoL as Kabam had originally intended to remove it from the game after a period of time.
  • ROL rewards have never changed because the difficulty decreased over time as new champs and abilities got introduced. The current rewards were a big deal a couple years ago when the difficulty was high. Eventually the same will happen with LOL, as enrage timers will run longer once people can max rank a 5*.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Man these posts about give new players more **** so that they can reach veteran players **** sucks and I'm **** tired of it. Need Kabam to address this issue once and for all. When I joined there was no 4 arenas, no login calender to give me a free 3 star or 4 star no easy way to get 4 star shards, no easy t4b every month etc etc
    New guys have everything and now u need to update rol rewards????? Back in the day only 4 champs were able to beat rol sl sw and Ds now u have tons of champs to beat it. Like there are tons of videos on YouTube to beat it with different champs. Do some grinding to get those rewards u want or pay money when they come out as deals on cyber Monday.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There is no reason to change the rewards.
    You complete RoL, you get the current rewards. That's it. They are a reward based on the difficulty of the quest.
    Increasing the rewards would be unfair and unnecessary
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    whatever it is they need to change the price to be fair
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Man these posts about give new players more **** so that they can reach veteran players **** sucks and I'm **** tired of it. Need Kabam to address this issue once and for all. When I joined there was no 4 arenas, no login calender to give me a free 3 star or 4 star no easy way to get 4 star shards, no easy t4b every month etc etc
    New guys have everything and now u need to update rol rewards????? Back in the day only 4 champs were able to beat rol sl sw and Ds now u have tons of champs to beat it. Like there are tons of videos on YouTube to beat it with different champs. Do some grinding to get those rewards u want or pay money when they come out as deals on cyber Monday.

Omg lol.

"Back in my day all we had was God level SW, DS and Thor. The most powerful champs in the history of the game. That make all post 12.0 champs look like weak little babies. We had to struggle by just with them and only perfect block to help us"

Really?

That's all you had?

Look up hypocrite in the dictionary some time.

did u even **** read anything I wrote?????? Calling me a hypocrite when u can't even understand what I was trying to explain.