**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

hawkeye can't place crit bleeds

why does hawkeye keep getting bugged with every update

Comments

• SOURAJITSOURAJIT Posts: 1
    Same my Hawkeye is 6* R2 Duped . He can't place Critical Bleeds on his specials even after Perfect release.
  • Benny2748Benny2748 Posts: 4
    This. He was one of the coolest updates in a while with his crit bleeds, and for that reason he jumped to the front of the line of my skill rank ups. I hope they get him working as he was prior to the update.
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    It doesn’t seem to work on sp1 either
  • Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    No wonder. I took my r3 Hawkeye into RoL to farm some health pots and was really confused why it was ticking for so little and fights were taking so long even though I was hitting every S2 perfect release. Now it makes sense. That is a really damaging bug for Hawkeye. Really hope to hear from kabam soon because this bug needs to be fixed ASAP. Can't be like ghost's recoil bug that just continues for months and months
    It only works on the sp3
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    edited January 2022
    Giome said:

It only works on the sp3

yeah i think the sig is broken,because he can apply crit bleed on sp3 even unduped
  • ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    edited January 2022
    I downloaded an update today (14 Mo) but it didn't fix Hawkeye : he still can't place critical bleeds upon a perfect release. His damage output is seriously gimped because of that bug.
    Elthan said:

I downloaded an update today (14 Mo) but it didn't fix Hawkeye : he still can't place critical bleeds upon a perfect release. His damage output is seriously gimped because of that bug.

that fix was for the abyss bug i think,i checked him soon as i heard a update was out.i dont know why kabam hasn't even acknowledged this bug.this is seriously getting on my nerves because hawkeye legit was one the characters who actually made this game interesting for me lately
  • Cause they nerffed him to not be able to apply crit bleeds no more and only by sp3 now is what they told me

Cause they nerffed him to not be able to apply crit bleeds no more and only by sp3 now is what they told me

this bug happened last month too and was fixed after sometime so please dont spread rumours like that
  • blitzzz said:

Cause they nerffed him to not be able to apply crit bleeds no more and only by sp3 now is what they told me

this bug happened last month too and was fixed after sometime so please dont spread rumours like that
    that is literally what they responded to me when I sent ticket if u read his description crit bleed isnt mentioned in sp1 n sp2 now its guarentee crit if perfect released.
  • ElthanElthan Posts: 82 ★★
    edited January 2022

that is literally what they responded to me when I sent ticket if u read his description crit bleed isnt mentioned in sp1 n sp2 now its guarentee crit if perfect released.

Of course it's not written in his sp1 and sp2, it's written in his signature ability : if you land a critical hit while performing an arrow shot, any bleed triggered by the ability becomes a critical bleed.

My Hawkeye is 6R1 and awakened (sig 40). I used him last week and he was working properly. When I tried him yesterday, he wasn't applying critical bleeds anymore even though the arrow shots from his sp1 and sp2 were critical shots (perfect release).
    @Kabam Miike @“kabam boo” @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can you please look into this? He is still broken

• Having the same problem. Crit bleeds can only apply via the sp3. Perfect release on sp1 and 2 is applying just normal bleed damage.