**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam.... start listening to what we want

StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Forcing us to vote multiple times via this new rewards mechanic you've added is just super frustrating.

These special rewards that you have designed are nonsense and as a long time player I feel obliged to call you out.

Let us vote, not a problem. But you've used surveys in the past. Stick to that pls. Keep rewards as being actual rewards.

Focus instead on fixing the core graphic and gameplay problems.

And while I'm at it... while you're doing that change the gameplay compensation rewards to shards or something other than war items. I don't buy the sigil to get the extra storage space so everything just expires. And that just winds me up even more.

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Imma comment on your thoughts

As for the voting method, I think the one they implemented works fine. This one works better for people who don’t necessarily have a browser available (aka some kids playing the game). Pretty sure that surveys take you to survey monkey which is a website.

As for the core graphic stuff, Kabam Miike said somewhere that just because they’re releasing new stuff doesn’t mean that they aren’t focusing on fixing the broken stuff. If someone has the link to that thread (it was someone complaining about the new ui) that would be appreciated.

As for the compensation, it sounds like the bugs don’t affect you. Good for you. Now you can sell the free things they give you and make a little extra gold (about 30k) every week. Or you could play horribly and use the stuff they give you, either way works.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Staunton said:

Forcing us to vote multiple times via this new rewards mechanic you've added is just super frustrating.

These special rewards that you have designed are nonsense and as a long time player I feel obliged to call you out.

Let us vote, not a problem. But you've used surveys in the past. Stick to that pls. Keep rewards as being actual rewards.

Focus instead on fixing the core graphic and gameplay problems.

And while I'm at it... while you're doing that change the gameplay compensation rewards to shards or something other than war items. I don't buy the sigil to get the extra storage space so everything just expires. And that just winds me up even more.

Thanks

I agree with majority of what you've said. Taking all those surveys in that manner was super annoying. A simple page to click and vote will suffice.

I don't agree to switching items to shards unless it is going to be a decent amount of 6 star shards. I enjoy having an abundance of items that I don't have to worry about losing.

Kabam if you really want to reward players for their efforts while dealing with this bug, make masteries free. It causes me to not enjoy certain champions without using units and that is simply not fun and frankly I'm tired of asking.