**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7 Year Player Feeling Gaslit By Support About Missing Gifting Solo Event Rewards.

Who: Been playing the game off and on since the second month it was live. Have spent substantial money during that period (thousands). Play multiple times daily and grind arenas regularly.

What: Still missing Gifting Solo Rewards. High bracket, scored more than other in the 1-5%, so 1-5%. Support sending me in illogical circles and not being very supportive. Spent a few hundred because I factored the rank rewards into the budget I set for myself. Now that’s missing and can’t get a straight answer wether I’ve been screwed or what.

Jan 6th I get the Alliance rewards. My event tab goes from showing our rank to showing our bracket (6-10%) along with a green star next to the rewards payout for our placement. Late into the night I start getting nervous since everyone I knew except one person who scored in the ranked 200-300 bracket have their rewards. She ends up receiving them early Jan 7th in the AM. I place a ticket just before bed on the 6th. On the 7th I get an email asking me to rate my interaction with support. The thread consists of my initial complaint and the survey. No further information. Later this thread gets bumped telling me it will be closed automatically in 48 hours since it’s solved. I panic and submit a second ticket on the 7th in response to this and explain that my first ticket bounced back with nothing said. Later on the 7th I receive a response on that ticket telling me that my issue is being handled on the first ticket and to not submit multiple tickets (ignoring my screen shots showing the first ticket is empty and being closed automatically that I included in the second ticket.) I tried sitting and now it’s a full 3 days later from when others got their rewards.

So now I’m feeling ripped off and gaslit. No reward, money spent, can’t get a straight answer from anyone. Support logic is this:

Ticket A: Blank
Ticket B: Please see Ticket A

Now I’m kinda spiraling with frustration. I make a forum post detailing all this. It disappears after about two minutes I can’t find it in my post history or searching for it. This is my second attempt. I’m at a lose for what to do or how to reach a human being let alone know what’s going on. No message explaining my post was deleted because “X” or anything.

Please help me. I love this game but I can’t keep logging in looking for that red bubble and feeling ripped off. It’s a bad feeling.

Including screenshots of my lack of placement in Solo, my alliances placement to demonstrate that this is all correct, and the two emails I got from support, as well as my score.

Thanks,
Bookworm

Comments

• TheBookwormTheBookworm Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Sorry some of the pics are out of order.

Please assist me. At this point just a re-assurance that I will get the rewards eventually would go a long way. Thank you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    There's nothing anyone can do to help you. You submitted a ticket and they haven't completed it yet. You aren't the only one with the problem right now either. There's been several posts about it here in the forums. You have to let them do their thing. No one's gaslighting you at all.
    Perhaps I didn’t make it clear @Demonzfyre the tickets are closed. No response. I didn’t say they were gaslighting me, I said I feel gaslit by being sent empty emails and my first forums post going MIA. I don’t spend all my time on the forums, in fact this is my first visit since I wasn’t reaching anyone with the support avenue. Thank you for making me aware that I’m not alone in this. That is some comfort for now.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Took about 4 days for them to handle my ticket.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Perhaps I didn’t make it clear @Demonzfyre the tickets are closed. No response. I didn’t say they were gaslighting me, I said I feel gaslit by being sent empty emails and my first forums post going MIA. I don’t spend all my time on the forums, in fact this is my first visit since I wasn’t reaching anyone with the support avenue. Thank you for making me aware that I’m not alone in this. That is some comfort for now.

None of the screen shots you posted say both tickets were closed. The last one clearly states they closed the duplicate one and the original is still open.

Tickets take time to complete. There's not many of them that work in that service center. There's millions of players. They probably get tons of tickets a day so you have to have a bit of patience with the process.
    edited January 2022
    @Demonzfyre

You seem to have a bit of trouble reading bud. The ticket is closing, because it was marked solved. You only get the survey AFTER a ticket closes. So the first ticket the second one pointed at is closing with no interaction. That’s literally what I explained, not sure if it’s a reading issue or comprehension issue you’re having.

Not that I have to justify myself to a random person who clearly wants to just argue in the internet but here is the rest of the thread that I didn’t include because it doesn’t affect anything.

The first ticket is NOT active anymore, hence the second ticket.

• As this thread is growing antagonistic in nature and replies are being spammed, I am closing the thread.
This discussion has been closed.