**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 15 champions for becoming cavalier

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could share a list for act 5.3 and onwards to 6.1. Much better if it is chapter wise. I have plenty of champions on my roster but cannot rank them up all. I share the list of my champions I have;
Dman: 5r5 sig20
Ultron: 6r2
Domino: 5r4 sig 20
Stark spidy: 5r4
Venom: 6r1
BWDO: 5r4
OGHulk: 6r1
BWDO: 4r5 max sig
Ultron: 4r5 max sig
CAIW: 4r5 max sig
Apoc: 4r5 mx sig
BWCV: 4r5 max sig
Domino: 4r5 max sig
AA: 4r5 max sig
Hit monkey: 4r5 maxsig
HT: 4r5 max sig
Venom: 5r2
SS: 5r2
Shang chi: 5r2
Kingpin: 5r1
Void: 5r1
AA: 5r1
Sunspot: 5r1
Omega red: 5r1
Quake: 5r2 sig 20
Plus Magik, dormammu, elektra, colossus, Miles, all 5* rank 1.
Any guidance or tips about rank ups are welcome.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Good news: you don’t need to rank up 4 stars for Cavalier
  • Options
    Woody15 said:

Good news: you don’t need to rank up 4 stars for Cavalier

I have plenty of great champions sitting on r1, I can't rank them up tho. As act 5.3, requires one class per quest, until now I have been using my top 5 champs for every kind of quest cz I the synergy stuff still goes over my head LOL, I actually started this game around 6 months ago and not quite familiar with how to manage a good synergy team or what are the best counters for a specific nodes, (Please excuse my lack of knowledge). That's where I need tips or guidance. That will help. Thanks
  • Options
    Rillian said:

Just do 5.3, with your top champs. 5.4, again can be mostly done with 5*r1s and 2s.

Robot counter advisable for robots. Not 100% necessary though, just cheaper.

You’ve got loads of great options there. Just really keep chipping away at it.

That is actually a good advice for a newbie like me, I really appreciate that. Can Ultron be a robot counter? I have cleared 5.3.1 which is mystic, I am currently on 5.3.2 which is tech class. Can you please suggest which node or enemy to look out for?
  • Options
    Rillian said:

I’d just work through 5.3 for now. Nodes are easy if you understand the opponents.

5.4.6 and 6.1.2 robots need to check the nodes but I imagine ultron isn’t terrible. Robot counters include magneto nebula medusa Aarkus etc. Others work too.

Thanks buddy