**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I can't dex back when defender is launching sp1 or sp2.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Latest update seems to be having way worse issues with blocks not registering at all on my iPad
  • So many issues with this months update I don’t know where to start listing them.

1. We’ve been running map 8 all week and I’m on path 5. First node is a HB. When I have him backed into a corner and swipe back to create room he launches an L1 and his hit box extends to where my evade ends killing me after swipe back from him in the corner. Almost every champ has an extended range on the hit box and if you do anything other than block after a combo you get hit if they immediately counter. I’ve lost a champ 3 days straight on the first node because of the same issue.

2. My game was getting better on the parry timing in the past couple of months. After the December update it seems as if the entire video is lagging to the point I’m trying to predict if the AI is going to run in at me or not in between combos. There’s some delay that’s affecting every fight. I feel like my skills are where they were when I first started playing cause I’m getting smacked by old school captain America, can’t evade og iron mans L1, and any champ that has a fast dash attack, like venom, hits me with some part of his combo because the game won’t let me swipe back fast enough to evade his hits.

3. Frame skips are worse than ever. I fight Odin in map 8 on the shared nodes in sections 1 and 2. When he starts his L1 animation I swipe back to give him space to do his thing and wait to evade his beam, but right before he shoots the beam the video skips and the next thing I see is the beam hitting my face. The block damage is incredible so it really cripples the gameplay not being able to reliably evade.

These are my top 3 issues at the moment affecting my gameplay. I’m running the latest iOS on an iPhone XS.
  • Belta_LodaBelta_Loda Posts: 10
    Kabam, how can you possibly think it’s fair and/or a good idea to create a quest that requires reparry when you haven’t yet fixed the parry timing issue‽ Cav EQ 3.1 needs to be fixed NOW.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Kabam, how can you possibly think it’s fair and/or a good idea to create a quest that requires reparry when you haven’t yet fixed the parry timing issue‽ Cav EQ 3.1 needs to be fixed NOW.

Well in fact you can do it without reparry
  • HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    My game has been running mostly fine for a couple months now. I couple times I felt like I had a dropped input on dex or parry but was so infrequent I figured it was my timing. Since December update I am having non stop issues with dex and parry and other bizarre issues. My attacker will just freeze randomly. Can’t block dex or attack. While fighting prof X in war he went completely invisible on every dash attack for about 3 seconds. This happened 4 times. On my mini account in AQ I was playing overly aggressive against a symbiote. I dashed in right into his SP1 which was the black bolt/vision SP1. Should have smacked me in the face. But the beam never launched. He just landed on his feet for me to smack him in the face. The bugs today are worse for me than they have ever been. I play on an iPhone 12 Pro max
  • Florian1980Florian1980 Posts: 3
    Just stop delivering new champions and overhauls every month and start fixing the real problem of the game mentioned above.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Parry/Dex issues again. Champs randomly running forward again. *sigh* Happens in all game modes. Randomly getting the stuttering at the beginning of matches (Happens rarely). Lag on specials is back. Mainly happens after a reboot of the iPad...then gets better after playing a while. Which seems backward to me....

iPadOS 15.1
    iPad Pro Gen 1
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    Just adding my frustration here. I use an iPhone 11 on OS 15.1 and the parry/dex is worse than when I was on OS 14.8. Those free pots are not going to last and I have given up on the Cavalier EQ this month. It’s a bit ridiculous with these issues still hanging around.
  • Fix parry and dex!!
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Still frustrating as ever. Still getting the same frustrating result. When u know u parry and u still get wrecked. At the same time still strengthens my position not to give any hard earn money on a broken game. Every time I lose a fight is 1 less dollar to Kabam, which so far come out to $1,000 since August. Hoping to lose more fights due to a broken parry as Kabam revenues dwindles away!!!
    - long frustrated player
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    I can add special attacks launching by themselves. That's real fun. It's only happened twice, but still. It's time to release a comprehensive update on where you are at and what you are planning to do to resolve these issues. We're way past the Nov timeline now. Hopefully we'll see this in the Dev Diary soon.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    Still broken just in case your team is wondering.
    iPad Pro current iOS.
    Solo compensation is appreciated.
  • MavRCK2MavRCK2 Posts: 13
    Iphone broken
  • Ricosco said:

Because only alliance modes are affected by the issues 🙄 if you want to do story mode or solo content then you need for the half dozen revive drop every 3m or so, till then cough up and spend money on progressing.

Thats the kabam way 👌🏼

Then why can't we get a patiance pakage as of we got in August month as a reward as we all kept patience till the issue got solved..
    Makes sense?
    As they have confirmed that the issue has no impact on solo content.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

Ricosco said:

Because only alliance modes are affected by the issues 🙄 if you want to do story mode or solo content then you need for the half dozen revive drop every 3m or so, till then cough up and spend money on progressing.

Thats the kabam way 👌🏼

Then why can't we get a patiance pakage as of we got in August month as a reward as we all kept patience till the issue got solved..
    Makes sense?
    As they have confirmed that the issue has no impact on solo content.
    I was being sarcastic regarding the lack of solo compo, solo play is probably affected much more than alliance modes.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    As an Apple user, I burn potions constantly and hard content is all I have left. So saying we should avoid hard content is like saying don’t play our game. I refuse to use my units on a potion offer without solo compensation, so there’s a moral dilemma here, completely unaddressed by lacking communication. After I awaken my sigil witch, my wallet is closed and that’s how my finances are working as intended.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Agreed. New update seems like it's set android back to square one.