**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5? KingPin, Nick Fury or Falcon?

All 5 star; sitting at R4, awakened (between 50-80. have 100+ skill gems). Inclined to go for Falcon, as I like the new kit. havent used KingPin much. I dont run suicide masteries- occasionally recoil..

Comments

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Definitely nick
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Fury
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Fury
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Kingpin
  • PGK88PGK88 Posts: 84
    Thanks. Seems like Nick will be the answer from everyone. ;) Additional info. I am hoping to complete Act 6 this year. Stopped doing story quest since becoming cavalier. Anywhere Falcon be useful?
    I have 6r3 Dragon man, 6r2 Hercules, HB, iHulk, Ghost and Bishop;
    Doom, CAIW, Claire, Domino, Archangel, Void, Colossus, Corvus and Hyperion as 5r5.
    Skill is a class where i always deferred ranking up to R5. So have many at r4- Aegon, NF, Kill Monger, Kingpin, Falcon, Blade, Hit Monkey and Cross bones
  • Falcon will be useful in a lot of places but NF is just a better all rounder. All 3 are worthy of R5. If your Aegon is a decent sig he’s worth ranking up too. After the first fight he’s got access to most of his utility and is a good all rounder and one of the better options for some of the annoying lanes in Act 6.