**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will you 100% Cav EQ this month

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
Will you 100% Cav EQ this month

Will you 100% Cav EQ this month 230 votes

Plain No
10%
mostlyharmlessnCaptain_007_jdrum663Jetenyomani274Total_Domin01IvarTheBonelessLordSmasherpsp742No_oneukSquirrelguyHera1d_of_Ga1actusEwell65SSS69SpideyFunkoVedant_MehtaHoitadodHusstleAGENT_A7KSnuggzyLBN1 24 votes
Plain Yes
76%
MasterSmokedanielmathLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelMr_PlatypusWorld EaterRaganatorSuperSleightHort4Ace_03Tendersquadheruheru511zuffySIlverProfessorAzKicker316ccrider474KirklinallinashesSpeedbumpRagnarok13 175 votes
Rewards not worth it
9%
ck87_SandeepSrdxevil丑叔叔SleipnirrodDes99GamerKniteDeuce2180vicmasterrPsyGrinder_XBLOODY_ASSASIAN08Etherealityodishika123raviXsharmaIryseBoimaster69Elwindsherin_66Ace2319rayden0122 22 votes
Bosses Unreasonable
3%
yuwTatteredSailGr8TonyStarkReal_Madrid_76_2Wasy1CabbageRancherGrassKnucklesOddkinsons7LightWork69 9 votes

Comments

• De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Plain Yes
    I only have 3.2 to 100% then I’m done
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    I finished exploring it days ago. I’m halfway through exploring UC now.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 919 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Finished it on Saturday.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    I did chapter 3 100% with no items needed.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Much easier overall than last month. Will complete no issues.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Maybe

I hate this cosmic node :(
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Plain No
    It is not too bad, so I might right at the end, but I'm focusing on finally exploring 7.3 this month.
    Plain Yes
    Riptide said:

Maybe

Got an Odin of any rarity? Use his prefights on your preferred cosmic champ.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Riptide said:

Maybe

Take an Odin if you have one and put all pre fights on your cosmic champ, it’ll soon be your favourite
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Riptide said:

Maybe

Yep, just 100% that quest with double Fury, Torch and Mags. Way easier, more convenient and less stressful than attempting to use cosmics
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Bosses Unreasonable
    I am having trouble beating the Sabretooth and Juggs. Other than that it’s not bad but I’m trying to not use revives
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    @BitterSteel @ItsDamien

Thanks for the advice! Pretty sure I have the 3*, will check it out soon
  • Plain Yes

I am having trouble beating the Sabretooth and Juggs. Other than that it’s not bad but I’m trying to not use revives

what is tough about them? saber can be rinsed by anyone who can mess with regen rate. AA does it fastest.
    Juggs can be rinsed by mystics or slow champs
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Plain Yes
    What other content is there to do? I really like the class based nodes, just wish they would make a TB difficulty already. You can clear every path with a single 5* rank 5 and bring in one boss counter. (ITEMLESS)
    Mutant: kitty pride w/ tigra synergy. Apoc or mags (I used kitty)
    Tech: ghost or silver centurion (I used ghost & a bit of nimrod)
    Skill: NF, Shang chi, or moleman (I used moleman & Shang chi for Ibom)
    Mystic: sorcerer or claire (I used sigil witch because she’s fun to play)
    Science: void or capiw (used both along with red guardian for maw and mojo)
    Cosmic: literally anyone with buffs. (I used herc with Odin prefights for the entire chapter and sabretooth boss)
    Only champ I have 6* rank 3 is moleman and I just recently ranked him up so I wanted to use him instead of nick fury. All the rest of the champs I used were 5* 5/65. I used 5* nimrod for Sauron and ghost for Toad. Every fight was under 60 hits. Some were 20-25 hits with sigil witch, moleman, and ramped up herc. Bottom line it we definitely need a stronger difficulty for these EQ’s
    Plain Yes

what is tough about them? saber can be rinsed by anyone who can mess with regen rate. AA does it fastest.
    Juggs can be rinsed by mystics or slow champs
    I’m gonna be honest...I forgot AA could heal block
    Also I used Herc for ST. Just make sure you dex to trigger the super buffet before you use your specials to intercept. The sheer damage you output bears his regen. Used a 5R5.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Plain Yes
    Already done
  • Sparty6Sparty6 Posts: 67
    Plain Yes
    Best EQ in a long time. Nodes were fun and class based much better than tag based.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Plain No
    I’ve never done 100% Cavalier Difficulty.

I just don’t think I have the Roster for it
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Done already
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Vanilla plain
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    I already 100%
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Air-Walker solos paths in Cav EQ man.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Too damn easy.
    I preferred last month's quest, provided changed nodes in 3.1.