**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Adventure Into The Savage Wild this New Year! Join Us on January 5!

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Now after many more crashes I've lost 4 out 5 champions and just as I finished the last blow the game crashed. Thankfully the fight is finished, but crazy how much crashing has occurred on just one fight. Got to the second fight, but only had a weakened last champ to fight ant man and got him to 49%.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Can you get points for the Solo Event only on the Monthly Event or can you also get it through arenas?
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    How does the 5th path unlock for cav an up? Sorry if I missed it
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Nuked said:

Did anyone else not receive the destroy all mutants and xmen solo event quest?

I completed 2 paths in each quest and still can’t claim the purple compass. The red compass is suppose to be quest 1. What’s the deal?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

How did we go from receiving around 15k-25k 6star shards every month, to reaching barely 5k? As an f2p thronebreaker player, 5stars have become useless to me to progress in the game. And now I have to farm a month of side events, and explore the new cavalier monthly quest for just over 1 new 6star? And even then, have a high chance at getting a useless one or a dupe? How do you even progress anymore?

Exactly this. I can see Gold was increased but whats the big idea about the shards..
    Yes its 0 energy but still..
    As you can see I’ve completed a lot and it will not let me collect the purple one at all!!! Come kabam. Why do you make so taunting. Why can’t I collect the purple compass in solo event?

@Kabamboo @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please help out here

I really need some help here. I could 100% this but can go any further because it won’t let collect the purple one
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Nuked said:

I completed 2 paths in each quest and still can’t claim the purple compass. The red compass is suppose to be quest 1. What’s the deal?
    The purple arrives on 12th.

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Deder80 said:

Nuked said:

The purple arrives on 12th.

• TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17
    Kabam Boo said:

Does this mean strikers are only for the Savage Wild quest?

Yes. You will get to experience Strikers for the very first time in the January Side Quest.
    Dude can u pls add harder events with bigger rewards more often again... This event is actually totaly useless. We need dificult stuff with bigger quality rewards. Like 6* sig Stones and rank 4 material., like it was in gauntlet and SOP event... We in 2022... Nobody has fun play this monthly cavalier event and the SMALL side events... Bring the next step ASAP pls... Whole month nothing to play now... No aw season also no content nor nice event.. Dramatic part in mcoc History... Bring hard content.. You can Also Keep bringing offers With r4 stuff.. People will buy like crazy offers and units for content.... Everybody happy... Comon... #rollTheStone
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

As you can see I’ve completed a lot and it will not let me collect the purple one at all!!! Come kabam. Why do you make so taunting. Why can’t I collect the purple compass in solo event?

@Kabamboo @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please help out here

That isn't the purple one, it is a blue one that looks kind of purple. They messed up and made Master have 2 red but I can access all paths in all difficulties right now so you just need to collect all the compasses you can right now and you should be able to finish this week's side quest now.

@Kabam Boo the compass colors are awful for people with color blindness and maybe even other people too. Some of these colors look way too close to each other. Can you find some way to change the colors or make it a different mechanic like numbered items or something instead of colors when you have so many that you can't differentiate them sufficiently? If you can't change it for this month please change it going forward.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    @Kabam Boo Your event info post is incorrect about the number of paths. You said there are 4 paths but there are actually 5. You only need compasses for 4 of them but you still have to run it a 5th time and just fight the boss. Is this intended to be this way and you described it wrong or is this a mistake and we aren't supposed to have to run it 5 times? I also assume this means you were wrong in saying on the last quest we have to run it 5 times for Cav and up to get the extra reward and it is actually 6 times?

Yes, I know some of you will say it isn't a big deal to run it an extra time and just fight the boss but the PI is high on Legendary and it is just the 1st quest right now plus who knows what other nodes will be put on for the remaining quests. Some people might have no trouble, but some might, and if people have to use resources to get through the boss an extra fight isn't just a minor oversight.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Sorry if this has been asked before , but how many total shards / crystal are we getting this month via SQ and solo events ?
  • New SQ looks nice, but I personally hate the whole weekly release thing. I find it boring.
  • I dont have access to the new crystals and others in global dont seem to either!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Two 5-Stars.

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★

Two 5-Stars.

Where do we get shards?
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 882 ★★★
    Not sure if anyone asked this already, apologies if this question was answered before. Will the Jungle quests be there next week (like on a different side quest tab) or will it disappear when week 2’s quest (Savannah) comes in?

Just want to see if I can come back later next week to finish off the jungle side quests. Have stuff to do on the weekend…

Thanks for letting me know,

Sam
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Can you guys stop putting champs in the Cav quests that don’t let us benefit from the class nodes? There’s a Terrax and Anhilus in the mystic quest and neither can be power drained which means we don’t get the fury from the node. It’s not a big deal but kind of annoying to make a team centered around a node that doesn’t work.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Can you guys stop putting champs in the Cav quests that don’t let us benefit from the class nodes? There’s a Terrax and Anhilus in the mystic quest and neither can be power drained which means we don’t get the fury from the node. It’s not a big deal but kind of annoying to make a team centered around a node that doesn’t work.

Annihilus can be power drained if you remove his Control Rod and Terrax is only immune to power manipulation against #Metal champion. A character like Sorcerer Supreme should be perfect for both, for example ^_^

What I'm trying to understand is that Bishop in the Tech quest: which tech champion is immune to his damage, considering that you have to place shocks on the opponent? I used OG vision and still lost almost 50% of my health ^^"
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★

Annihilus can be power drained if you remove his Control Rod and Terrax is only immune to power manipulation against #Metal champion. A character like Sorcerer Supreme should be perfect for both, for example ^_^

What I'm trying to understand is that Bishop in the Tech quest: which tech champion is immune to his damage, considering that you have to place shocks on the opponent? I used OG vision and still lost almost 50% of my health ^^"
    Bishop is always annoying, I just just ghost..

But I understand your concerns here

Opened 7 ...1 3* rest 4 and 5 . Pretty decent.

Rohit_316 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before , but how many total shards / crystal are we getting this month via SQ and solo events ?

You already have your Hercules, what do you want more 😛
    I want 6* Crit 🐒 😂
  • SajenSajen Posts: 1
    Why I didn't got my monthly events or side quests for this month , i am a regular player since last 3+ Years . I have some issues before as well , but this time a complete 1 month events are missing for me ... Please Kabam fix my problem ...

Two 5-Stars.

Where do we get shards?
    You got better then I did. All I got out 7 in a row was 3&4*’s. I grind to get all 28000 shards and only 3&4’s! That’s some bs.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I got 5 star sasquatch and 5 star night crawler rest 4 and 3 stars. I’m happy but I was hoping to hit something big since I really liked the pool.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    This whole event is terrible, the rewards are terrible. 2 percent of a t5cc is all I see on the rewards.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Tarzan041 said:

This whole event is terrible, the rewards are terrible. 2 percent of a t5cc is all I see on the rewards.

There is actually three of the 2% t5cc plus a 10% t5cc for a total of 16%