**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Super passive AI

Anyone else noticing AQ defenders hiding in corners and trying to out block the timer? Seems to be the bosses more than path fights

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No, I have not. Which map are you running?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's usually a heavy for me....
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,204 ★★★★★
    I don't know, it's probably me as a scrub, the only content (mostly one particular fight) I can't parry on demand and get out-parried-combed is in 'AQ'. I get thrashed by that fight daily.
    Been running map8 since its out.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Map 6 the ai is reluctant to throw specials. Too much time dancing back and forth trying to
    bait it out.

Makes some fights take too long and AQ even more of a grind.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Anyone else noticing AQ defenders hiding in corners and trying to out block the timer? Seems to be the bosses more than path fights

map 8 ai be like
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited January 2022

champs throw sp3 faster than a corn kernel turns into a popcorn, but when its sp1-2 i can listen to bohemian rhapsody twice and the AI still hasnt thrown a special... **this goes for AW and quest as well**

If we’re going queen songs, you could listen to The Prophet’s Song at least 4 times before the average AI throws a special. (for those who don’t know, the song is over 8 minutes long).

But then, when they hit that sp3, you couldn’t even listen to “Yeah.” (4 second song)
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It's really passive aggressive, sp1 Nope... sp2 Ah well ah never mind... unload the sp3 because you looked at it wrong... I mean it sounds like therapy would be recommended.