**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom is ridiculous

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
After the gifting event I managed not only awaken my Doom but also R3 him and holy **** he is just ridiculously powerful . I feel like I am controlling a god . I barely even need to use my other champions with him

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Eh' Get back to me when he gets to be as good as OG Iron Man.... Doom's Jokes are terrible.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Now that KB left, we’re all Doomed
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★
    I have recently opened 7 5* crystals and haven't seen Doom, is he even in there, or just in dual class crystal?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ace2319 said:

Nerf doom or give us all doom!!! jk jk
    Im sure he does a lot for you, my 4* can take on a lot easily

Lol great callback. Does that still hold the record on the forums? Just curious
    It’s the most I’ve ever seen at least
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    edited January 2022

I have recently opened 7 5* crystals and haven't seen Doom, is he even in there, or just in dual class crystal?

Some open hundreds or thousands of crystal before pulling a 5* Doom while others open one crystal pull Doom and next crystal they weaken him.. rng is very painful for a lot and kind to others.. seriously when Doom came out, the whales were throwing money at the game just to pull him.. although Doom may not be the latest mystic champion released.. he is still the top mystic..

I you get 5* nexus or 6* nexus with (Doom, Shang-chi, CGR or any top champion) pick Doom.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    MR_61088 said:

Wait Doom is good?

No he means Dorm for sure
    Dormo? It's mordo
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

No he’s not. Fun fact for me: I’ve never pulled 5 or 6 star doom from a normal/duel/featured crystal.

Pulled the 5* from a cav, duped by gem and pulled him from the TB daily, and all sigs were via stones. Pulled the 6* from abyss nexus, duped via gem, and all 179 sigs since were via stones.

So again, he doesn’t exist in normal crystals imo.
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

MR_61088 said:

Wait Doom is good?

No he means Dorm for sure
    Dormo? It's mordo