**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I've done it.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Now drop some videos to show how useful they can be? Maybe they’re just underrated.

Don't have a video but moonknight did ws in 107 hits. Synergys and suicides included. Sim was around 120 or so but had really bad rng on crits off l2.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,190 ★★★★★
    #YOLO
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Watch them get god tier buffs 👀
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    YEAHHHHH BABY
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Just one more.

he's not bad at all so not as wild lol
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Really takes guts to make such decisions
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Congrats .

If you like em , more power to ya.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I love both of their character models and would love a buff for both.

Congrats to you for doing this and enjoying the game, this is a wholesome post. Gave me enjoyment
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Uhm... why?
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    @H3t3r Without a doubt, you are a summoner who has traveled with Cable and Bishop to a future of light and color where these two champions have experienced extraordinary improvement. Tell us more and don't keep it a secret, my friend.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If you want to brag about something like this, get them to sig 200 first.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

@ElSpud
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I love it when people rank who they want for the fun of it. Following tier lists gets extremely boring and feels unoriginal.
    Be creative, be bold. Not sheep.
    That's exactly why I have a
    unduped
    r3 Doctor Strange, and very soon either a skill/tech/science champ that will join him
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    SIM was my first 4 star so I took him to r3 before I realized he sucked