**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I Know It's Just Me .... BUT ... Playing With 6 Star Champs ...

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
I feel like they're bigger .. different in feel and stature LOL

I mean I know there's no difference in design but my brain has convinced itself that there's a difference when I bring a 6 star champ into the game versus the 5 star version or 4 star etc lol. I play more confidently .. it's really so ridiculous but my mind has literally played a trick on me to where I for real feel like there's a difference. It has nothing to do with the stat differences of course ... I'm talking about just how I feel when using a 6 star champ ... I feel like they're just more intimidating lol

Yes I know the birds have left the building in my brain hahaha

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yess, playing with 6* champs is a great confidence booster mentally. I just don't know why but it just feels like it.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Idk why there’s hate. I get what you mean, there is a difference, I personally enjoy the game more when I play with my 6’s
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    6* takes care of a lot of chip damage.
    That's the deal with me as I get hit A LOT!
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

I feel like they're bigger .. different in feel and stature LOL

I mean I know there's no difference in design but my brain has convinced itself that there's a difference when I bring a 6 star champ into the game versus the 5 star version or 4 star etc lol. I play more confidently .. it's really so ridiculous but my mind has literally played a trick on me to where I for real feel like there's a difference. It has nothing to do with the stat differences of course ... I'm talking about just how I feel when using a 6 star champ ... I feel like they're just more intimidating lol

Yes I know the birds have left the building in my brain hahaha

You have more than 20 rank 3s. Normally how it goes.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 881 ★★★
    Feels like you have a time machine when you play a 6* as you get to get a bit of your lost health back.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Yea
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I have similar feeling. If I bring 6* vs. 5*, 6* feels like true version of the champion, the one that is "complete".
    Meanwhile if I use 5*, they feel quite inferior, and when I select champs for map,
    when I'm choosing 5*, (more so I have both 5* and 6* version of that champ), I don't really want to bring that 5* into the quest. Damned crystal blue frame, champ looks 5x more handsome in it
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    haha you guys are totally on point and understand exactly what i meant ... this is great ... although it means we're all a little cuckoo LOL

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I feel like champion portraights of 6*s look larger and stronger than 5*s even though it's just a border difference
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★

I feel like champion portraights of 6*s look larger and stronger than 5*s even though it's just a border difference

lol indeed!