**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Events and rewards are too low

TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
PLS bring hard content like grandmasters gauntlet or sommer of pain more often
.. Game is getting realy boring this way...
just waiting for nex aliance war and have no content worth to play... Sommer of pain and gauntlet... Best content u ever brought... U bring now kavalier lwl stuff only... Not for throne breakers... Content and rewards far too low... Also in Incoursins there could be added 6* sig Stones... For room 10 and 15 ... So its worth to play... Comon kabam u dont have someone who love this game to play himself in ur team? Its realy boring actualy.. Bring great events again pls... Greetings.. D.Eagle
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 180
    The Rewards are really low And the Side - Quest ist done fast. Cant remember that we have such an uninteressting Sidequest in the last Year. And there are even no updatet Champs this Month, so the generel Content this Month ist a little bit boring. Not really a good start in the new Year :|
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Starry said:

Why is this written like it’s being sent via telegraph

Cause the Russians will intercept it, duh.
  • radarz99NFFCradarz99NFFC Posts: 5
    Honestly i think Kabam needs tougher quests because a lot of us are mid level players. Ive only been playing for 2 years but i do still enjoy side quests. I do think they should have a seperate quest for higher lvl players tho
  • TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17
    edited January 2022

do..people..really enjoy..typing..like..this..?

Better question is.... Do player who has finished 7.3 .... really enyoy baby events like this side quest... Or monthly cavalier event... And the answer is clear... We need next lwl content ASAP.. Monthly trhonebraker dificulty with little piecea of r4 material... U can still sell in offer... People will buy offer and also unity for the harder dificulty... #rollTheStone
  • The rewards are really pathetic. I don’t like them at all and it’s sad compared to any event last year. I want shop panels for events back.
  • lazkrallazkral Posts: 3
    etkinlik ile gelen ozel kristal bende gözükmüyor yardimci olun lutfen nick: lazkral
  • lazkrallazkral Posts: 3
    I can't see the special crystal that came with the event, help me please nick: lazkral
  • Reaper2099Reaper2099 Posts: 8
    Actually, its kind of hard for me, a new player. I had to spend almost all my revives on master difficulty.
  • TheEagleTheEagle Posts: 17

Actually, its kind of hard for me, a new player. I had to spend almost all my revives on master difficulty.

You need some knowledge and practice..also luck for usefull champs .. Later u can do it with one champ alone bro.. But it takes many months to reach this point... Its a longtime game anyway
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    TheEagle said:

Reference said:

TheEagle said:

just waiting for nex aliance war and have no content worth to play... Sommer of pain and gauntlet... Best content u ever brought... U bring now kavalier lwl stuff only... Not for throne breakers... Content and rewards far too low... Also in Incoursins there could be added 6* sig Stones... For room 10 and 15 ... So its worth to play... Comon kabam u dont have someone who love this game to play himself in ur team? Its realy boring actualy.. Bring great events again pls... Greetings.. D.Eagle

Although rewards are not very appealing, effort-wise it won't cost you much and you can put up entire x-men team for meeting milestones. I'm ok with it.

Played the last chapter to 100%..... **** only... Cant believe kabam brought this.... Cant belive you played all 😅
    always makes me laugh when boomers put ellipses after every like 5 or 6 words.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

TheEagle said:

Reference said:

TheEagle said:

Although rewards are not very appealing, effort-wise it won't cost you much and you can put up entire x-men team for meeting milestones. I'm ok with it.

Played the last chapter to 100%..... **** only... Cant believe kabam brought this.... Cant belive you played all 😅
    always makes me laugh when boomers put ellipses after every like 5 or 6 words.
    Is there an explanation for that? I'm not American so I'm always confused when I see people typing like this.
  • Caz2006Caz2006 Posts: 11
    TheEagle said:

I do agree the rewards are a bit underwhelming but not all events are targeted to help the more progressed players get rewards. Some events need to be easy enough for newer players to help them progress in story quests. End game players already have plenty of other content to do- Variants, Abyss, 100% story quests. But overall they could add some spice to legendary difficulty

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    January has historically been a slow month (Remember Jubilee's snoozacade) with meh rewards so people can calm down from all the activity in December. I suspect it also gives devs more time to attend to future content after the holiday.
  • TheEagle said:

do..people..really enjoy..typing..like..this..?

Better question is.... Do player who has finished 7.3 .... really enyoy baby events like this side quest... Or monthly cavalier event... And the answer is clear... We need next lwl content ASAP.. Monthly trhonebraker dificulty with little piecea of r4 material... U can still sell in offer... People will buy offer and also unity for the harder dificulty... #rollTheStone
    More than likely they are going to make another progression level for finishing all of act 7 and will have that be a new difficulty for monthly events. I wouldn’t be surprised if that progression level required a r4 6* as well. And would hope that this time that progression level gets a crystal that just fully removes 3*s from the mix.