**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to choose from 6* Nexus

DarkShadowZXDarkShadowZX Posts: 53
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I’m debating between Archangel and Peni cause, while Archangel is considered the better champ, I already have him as a 5* duped at max level, while I don’t have Peni at all.

I’m not gonna be bringing the 6* Archangel up any time soon (especially since he would be unduped and I have other 6* mutant options for rank up) and my 5* has been working just fine for content.

I also don’t have a Mysterio, so I won’t be using Peni for that. I’d just be picking her for her own merits (and for the fact that I don’t have her at all).

What do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Don't pass up archangel. Still a best
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    I would still pick archangel since having 2 aa’s never hurts. Also imo Peni needs to be duped for for her heal block which would be her main use.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Peni because she's good and usable unduped. Archangel you have to wait to dupe to have real use for him... and besides as you say, he would be behind a long list of other mutants you'd rather rank.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    AA sir. You never know when he'll pop up on your account again. Might be next crystal or 2025. Plus, by getting him now, you can always use a gem later and all he needs is sig 1(The most likeliest way you'll awaken him with over 200+ champs in the game).
  • AA no question
  • Peni because she's good and usable unduped. Archangel you have to wait to dupe to have real use for him... and besides as you say, he would be behind a long list of other mutants you'd rather rank.

He’d be behind Apoc and maybe Kitty
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    AA
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Mauled said:

Peni because she's good and usable unduped. Archangel you have to wait to dupe to have real use for him... and besides as you say, he would be behind a long list of other mutants you'd rather rank.

He’d be behind Apoc and maybe Kitty
    Good point. Really the only essentials in mutant are Apoc, Red Mags, and AA. Everyone else in mutant, including Kitty btw, are a luxury. Over in tech, It's Ghost, Warlock, and Nimrod (Whom I now include in the essentials because it's a class destroyer ala Torch). AA is someone you dont pass on ever unless you already have them duped at that star level.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    You don't have Mysterio, but Peni is still the best choice since you can always pull a Mysterio and he is awesome.