**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove or Seriously expand ISO Inventory Cap

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
This would be a great QoL change to the game. ISO overflow is such a hassle to go back and forth between inventory. So much that overflow feels like the main inventory!! Only reason I could see the CAP be helpful is to help FTP by limiting PTW ISO Spending. I should be able to rank my 6*s more then a few level a cycle.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Agree
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    This is something I never thought about but we desperately need
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,749 ★★★★★
    Less clicking sounds good to me
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I don't think there is any change in game balance if Kabam remove the cap on ISO inventory, esp for Cav/TB players. This is something players earned and the value of ISO is diminishing if they don't consume it asap. Setting cap and expiry won't push any Cav/TB players to waste rank up resources in order to consume those ISOs.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I think the cap is in place because of server overload. Could you imagine BG and the rest of the super hoarders with this in place? We'd end up with 1 frame per second AW fights smh.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

I think the cap is in place because of server overload. Could you imagine BG and the rest of the super hoarders with this in place? We'd end up with 1 frame per second AW fights smh.

Most this. Think of how long it takes to sig up champs. Hell many times the game will crash if you try to use more than 50 sigs.