**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation/Thank you

FisefarFisefar Posts: 82
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam.
Thank you for your mail and your gifts/compensation.
I have 4 of those not claimed, as I have even more of those items in overflow.
Could u.
a. Hold on compensation until, let say March or even April?
b. Change the compensation to something that wont expire?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Complaining about free stuffs doesn't make sense.
  • FisefarFisefar Posts: 82

Right now the free stuff feels more like a set of eyeglasses to a blind person.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I agree with b. We don't want extra AQ/AW compensation, even the one we already do get every...week? now, is overflowing. We want the missing revives and potions we didn't get this month instead. Do something right for once.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I agree with b. We don't want extra AQ/AW compensation, even the one we already do get every...week? now, is overflowing. We want the missing revives and potions we didn't get this month instead. Do something right for once.

Why do people think it’s an either or?

We can ask for solo compensation without saying stop giving us AQ compensation or don’t give us extra. Some are doing high level AQ and need this compensation with the issues.
  • OhDear2015OhDear2015 Posts: 19
    The compensation felt like an insult and really annoyed me!

I disagree with people, who say it is free, why complaining.

Searmenis said:

We can ask for solo compensation without saying stop giving us AQ compensation or don’t give us extra. Some are doing high level AQ and need this compensation with the issues.
    It's not actually this or that, it's more of a "better the one missing than something extra we already got" type of thing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

It's not actually this or that, it's more of a "better the one missing than something extra we already got" type of thing.
    You said “we want the missing revives and potions we didn’t get this month instead”, why instead?

Ask for solo items, I agree with that. Don’t ask for solo items instead of Aq items, I don’t agree with that.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    It’s like Kabam think the only broken game modes are aq/aw. WRONG. Solo is broken too. So some solo comp is LONG overdue!
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Agreed, but people do it anyways

U know u could get gonorrhea for free...
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Fisefar said:

brother💀💀💀💀

Fisefar said:

brother💀💀💀💀
    :D

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

You said “we want the missing revives and potions we didn’t get this month instead”, why instead?

Ask for solo items, I agree with that. Don’t ask for solo items instead of Aq items, I don’t agree with that.
    instead because this is EXTRA AQ/AW comp, I just said that
  • DieselDiesel Posts: 3
    At least they have admitted this for iOS- just sad we can’t progress with this problem- not spending money until they fix
  • Aqwa81Aqwa81 Posts: 15
    This whole compensation thing is a band aid to their cut that keeps getting deeper. But it only covers half the cut. Let’s face it. They arnt gonna give us solo rewards. They think we should not do hard content while the game is bugged. So let’s all take a year off and maybe they will get it fixed. Cause that’s the answer right? A company that tells the people not to do hard content is insane. It’s like telling bell customers not to make long distance phone calls because their rates are to high right now.

To all the people that complain about people complaining. Good for you that you don’t need it. But this is a real issue. I for one have had to grind twice as hard to make up for all the units I’ve had to spend. I became thronebreaker right before Xmas so i got the good gifts and rewards in time. But lost out on crystals because it costed me way more then it should have because of the issues. Not only that but they didn’t give us our anniversary gift this year of ALL years. But they arnt going to give us the means to clear content. No matter how much we have spent. I’ve had to not do a few months of cav eq because I’m not using units or revives for it anymore. So i lose out on resources because of it

They could give us single revives for aq so we don’t waste a hole team revive. But they don’t. No single potions. No solo rewards. Just more of the same. Fact is. As long as we keep playing. Nothing will change. We all have played this game for years. Been loyal and they act like these digital compensation packages cost them actually money. Only money that’s been spent is our hard earned dollars.

They care so much. That’s why no one has replied to any of these compensation convos. Not one. Why because they don’t have a answer. They know this weekly aq aw stuff is just a illusion of actual compensation. Aw stuff expiring left and right because they cant keep it running long enough for us to use it. Sad my friends.