**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I've done it.

2»

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Stuck at act 3 Thanos until I pulled starky
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Mad respect for you to rank these two up.. I suspect Moonknight will get buffed soon enough.. Superior ironman is a bit iffy since Ironman OG should get some love before other version..

I don't have Moonknight yet but I have Superior Ironman and Iron Patriot.

either way.. play the game your way and rank who you want to.

Others are hoping for Kitty Pryde or Knull or Shang-chi.. I just want Peni Parker.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I love it when people rank who they want for the fun of it. Following tier lists gets extremely boring and feels unoriginal.
    Be creative, be bold. Not sheep.
    That's exactly why I have a

unduped
    r3 Doctor Strange, and very soon either a skill/tech/science champ that will join him
    Totally agreed. My first 6* r3 for TB was Squirrel girl, back when my "good" options where Magneto, Kingpin and Ultron.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

Would it be an even bigger win if I told you I have dormammu at r3 as well :)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Just one more.

I'm looking forward to these champion buffs especially Yondu and Moon Knight since they're the only versions we have currently in-game. I hope they don't introduce other versions if any, considering all the many comic characters yet to be introduced in MCOC. I wouldn't mind SIM buff as well since we don't have a very good Iron Man character in-game, MIW in my opinion is average.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

R3 Dormammu I can perfectly understand... awesome power control, awesome buff punishment if at max sig, some very nice/useful synergies here and there etc. He is more than usable in its current state , potentially will become even better if they buff him but ... Inferior IM and Baboon Night? Seriously?

Sorry, @H3t3r ..,but I'm really curious... may I ask why you decided to rank them? I really cant decide if you are incredibly bold and courageous or just plain delusionally stupid.

I get that some people might enjoy the thrill of investing on a champ under the promise/prospect of a buff, but, even if this is the case:

a) History has shown us that it is not wise to rank a champ before the buff is already live and all is said and done. YJ, DDHK, Gully and Civil Warrior are prime examples of this... because although some of these buffs are not necessarily "bad", they certainly weren't what people were expecting from them.

b) Even if you blindly still wanted to use those resources now for the thrill of the promise of a great buff, there's plenty of other Cosmic and Skill champs that are also slated for buffs that are already, as in NOW in their current state, more useful than Inferior Man and Baboon Night. For example, Phoenix and OG BW come to mind, just to name a couple.

It's your account and of course you are free to do whatever you please/makes you happy with it and you shouldn't let others dictate your rank up decisions. That's a given so don't allow my comments make you regret for a second your decisions but ..... can you at least explain your rationale for doing so? I'm just really, really curious what were your thought processes, that's all.

Cheers, hoping for a reply and wishing you happines and awesome upcoming buffs for them!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

R3 Dormammu I can perfectly understand... awesome power control, awesome buff punishment if at max sig, some very nice/useful synergies here and there etc. He is more than usable in its current state , potentially will become even better if they buff him but ... Inferior IM and Baboon Night? Seriously?

Sorry, @H3t3r ..,but I'm really curious... may I ask why you decided to rank them? I really cant decide if you are incredibly bold and courageous or just plain delusionally stupid.

I get that some people might enjoy the thrill of investing on a champ under the promise/prospect of a buff, but, even if this is the case:

a) History has shown us that it is not wise to rank a champ before the buff is already live and all is said and done. YJ, DDHK, Gully and Civil Warrior are prime examples of this... because although some of these buffs are not necessarily "bad", they certainly weren't what people were expecting from them.

b) Even if you blindly still wanted to use those resources now for the thrill of the promise of a great buff, there's plenty of other Cosmic and Skill champs that are also slated for buffs that are already, as in NOW in their current state, more useful than Inferior Man and Baboon Night. For example, Phoenix and OG BW come to mind, just to name a couple.

It's your account and of course you are free to do whatever you please/makes you happy with it and you shouldn't let others dictate your rank up decisions. That's a given so don't allow my comments make you regret for a second your decisions but ..... can you at least explain your rationale for doing so? I'm just really, really curious what were your thought processes, that's all.

Cheers, hoping for a reply and wishing you happines and awesome upcoming buffs for them!
    Its a game, suppose to have fun, if only you saw my rankups you would quit the game, altho im kinda jelly of H3t3rs rank ups now ;(
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

I ranked them because they are some of my favorite marvel characters. I didn't even rank dorm to use him or even for defense. I did him just because he looks cool at r3 with the silver stars. He will sit on defense but wasn't my intention on when I ranked him up.

I needed to burn some resources so I thought since I don't really need any other champs for anything apart from s2099. I have all the champs I'll need as a 5 or 6* ranked. And mutiple others I can rank if need be. I'll just invest in champs that could be amazing one day but even if they don't get buffed to a high degree. They'll still look cool. Although I do hope Sim gets a animation change.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    That's a masochist level move yet a brave move.
    I respect your rank up decisions.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    Gmonkey said:

Once you get over 40 r3 you can rank up for fun.

Frankly, your FIRST one might as well be ranked for fun if it's the only thing between you and TB.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

I ranked them because they are some of my favorite marvel characters. I didn't even rank dorm to use him or even for defense. I did him just because he looks cool at r3 with the silver stars. He will sit on defense but wasn't my intention on when I ranked him up.

I needed to burn some resources so I thought since I don't really need any other champs for anything apart from s2099. I have all the champs I'll need as a 5 or 6* ranked. And mutiple others I can rank if need be. I'll just invest in champs that could be amazing one day but even if they don't get buffed to a high degree. They'll still look cool. Although I do hope Sim gets a animation change.
    Mad respect to you bro :)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Respect.