**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Apocalypse SP3 not suppose to do damage?

baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi all. So I'm doing the EQ this month on the last chapter which is the mutant class one. I'm ready through all the stuff and I don't see special 3 not suppose to do damage. However it's a lot l, so I may have missed stuff or forget about abilities. Anyhow, Apoc SP3 damage has been doing 0 damage for all th paths I've tried him on. Everyone else's SP3 work just fine. Even his SP2 and 1 work fine. What am I missing?

I recorded a fight in case anyone needs it. Ignore the terrible gameplay

https://youtu.be/ZjY5oy3LWxk
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Use it against GM
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I am having a similar issue in the Legendary Side Quest. I have been rerunning the top left path with reduced damage except for specials and heavies and something else because I keep dying and on the exact same enemy with the same champ sometimes my SP3 does damage and sometimes it does none. I have run it at least 15 times so far today getting to various points but multiple times I have had inconsistent results with SP3 of Doom against Venom, Vision classic against Thor Rag and Immortal Abomination against Mangog.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I stopped using apoc, I had 10 furies on him and his sp2 and sp1 didn’t seem to hit any harder. Not sure if any of the mutants hit any harder either. I stopped using them since some of the nodes don’t play well with the defenders and have to use different counters.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    it's not just Apoc. SP3 from any champ fails to register damage .. I once thought it was the glance mechanic but I'm not sure now because it's happened to me with Warlock, Namor, Apoc and Sunspot all at various times during the fight.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Anyone try against killmonger he seems to be unbeatable.. Doesn't take any damage from anything.. Not sure whom to use against him
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mine working fine
    But seems it's another bug
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Hi all. So I'm doing the EQ this month on the last chapter which is the mutant class one. I'm ready through all the stuff and I don't see special 3 not suppose to do damage. However it's a lot l, so I may have missed stuff or forget about abilities. Anyhow, Apoc SP3 damage has been doing 0 damage for all th paths I've tried him on. Everyone else's SP3 work just fine. Even his SP2 and 1 work fine. What am I missing?

I recorded a fight in case anyone needs it. Ignore the terrible gameplay

https://youtu.be/ZjY5oy3LWxk

Just had Diablo sp3 do no damage against the same Storm. The poisons did damage afterward but zero from the special. And again on the next path vs Miss Marvel with a CMM sp3
  • Worst happened to me when i first fought with toad with my built up guilly 2099 whom i built on the normal path with no extra nodes and it was a breeze so i thought to make that as my strategy but after that on the next paths guillys speical 3 wasnt doing any damage and i used the sp3 when they were on 5 percent health so fml
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    This same bug happened with me using ProfX in cav eq 3.2 on numerous paths so it’s not tied to one single champ.
  • For anyone who hasn't mentioned it yet, are you able to confirm which particular fights in this quest you aw this happen in? This can help us to replicate things more easily and start ruling some things out.
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★

For anyone who hasn't mentioned it yet, are you able to confirm which particular fights in this quest you aw this happen in? This can help us to replicate things more easily and start ruling some things out.

Happening to me just now in cav eq, quest 3.2 various paths
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Also had it happen with Bishop today, same quest 3.2
  • eggesteggest Posts: 152
    Danemo666 said:

Also had it happen with Bishop today, same quest 3.2

Same for me. Using Bishop against Squirell Girl with 38 prowess and 5 furies and the SP3 does nothing.... Great...
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    edited January 2022
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/dV9ZS5zuRdV49Q2v9
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Bishop vs Aegon ( EQ 3.2 No Hit Mercy path )
    Experienced the same thing 3 different times using Apoc on EQ 3.2 easy path
    I think it has something to do with Achilles Heal node ... Heard some people experiencing the same thing in Side Quest 1.1 ( Achilles Heal path ) too
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    It might be because of prowess or something
    Because every champ I've experienced this with had prowess ... And an alliance mate experienced the same in Story mode ( Mags against 6.3.5 Darkhawk ) so it's not limited to EQ only.
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    it's not Related to Apoc only. I used Bishop and Havok in the same quest they are also doing 0 damage on Sp3.
  • It happened to me using Apoc sp3 in 3.1 for sure
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Huh, thought it was something with Prof x... but perhaps it's related.

Cav EQ 3.2 .. top difficulty. Using Prof x
    (full team was:
    Prof X, Red Magneto, Bishop, Iceman, Ebony Maw)

I'd be using Prof X (and I'm still new to using him) .. would parry-heavy until 100 charges, then build to sp3 .. throw sp3 .. notice 0 dmg total .. following sp2 would usually 1 shot them .. or take off like 60% of their health, minimum ..
    folowup sp1 would kill them 90% of the time .. almost any fight.

I just thought the sp3 was doing 0 dmg, but setting up for the sp2 dmg?
    (still not sure :P )
  • Same thing. Cavalier event quest mutant chapter. Bishop SP3 zero damage against killmonger. Also savage land jungle quest. Dragon man SP3 zero damage against venom
  • JiffrayJiffray Posts: 7
    Same issue here. Apocalypse, Prof X and Domino I have on video doing zero special 3 damage against different opponents. I tried with Aegon and his special 3 did zero damage too. It's not every time but ANY champ has the chance to do zero damage during their special 3.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    rdxevil said:

Anyone try against killmonger he seems to be unbeatable.. Doesn't take any damage from anything.. Not sure whom to use against him

I used white magneto and kept spamming Sp1 to get that armor break so he wouldn't power gain or reverberate.

• The team's still digging into this one, but we'll update everyone when we have new info to share.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

The team's still digging into this one, but we'll update everyone when we have new info to share.

@Kabam Zibiit

Your known issues bug notes post says you are working on this problem for the Event Quest 3.2. It makes no mention of this problem being worked on for any other area. Myself and others have pointed out it was happening to us in the Side Quest. Are you working on a fix for both places separately, is your fix going to fix all instances of this problem regardless of where it is or are you not acknowledging and/or fixing this issue anywhere other than in EQ 3.2?