**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First time I get a five star champion from a Grandmaster crystal

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I was starting to think that it would never happenπŸ˜€

I am curious how many five stars have you guys managed to get from Grandmaster crystals ?

Β«1

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've probably opened about 50 and I've only gotten a 5* Mysterio
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have never gotten a 5* from a grandmaster and I have been playing since soon after the game started. Then again, it took me like two years to open my first 4* from a PHC and I had a friend who opened a 4* from a PHC on their second day playing the game. My hopes are never high.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Never a 5* from regular GMC, only one I got was from featured ones; (Mephisto month event) Man-Thing.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, I have gotten 2 Gulk and WS
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only one I got was a Venom from a monsters and hunters grandmaster crystal
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2. Mojo and Guilly2099 dupe.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    August I pulled Psylocke, October EF and November Drax. Best pull ever was Warlock for the first time though that was a while ago. Maybe averaging one every 1.5-2 months.

Edit: Also Rulk dupe from the monster ones.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They're very, very rare. I've only pulled about 4 out of like 2 years of having access to the crystals. Hyperion and Dr.Voodo are the only 2 I remember.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 out of sooo many.
  • C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80 β˜…
    I got my first and only last month: Human Torch. I was pretty excited to say the least :smiley:
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've opened around 20 and got 5 star Invisible Woman, Ebony Maw, Ghulk and Howard the Duck...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got one, Hyperion
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    From the 3 TB cavs ive gotten, it was 2 3*s and a 5* Nexus.
  • MADTITAN1234MADTITAN1234 Posts: 16 β˜…
    i got 5* magneto(red) and thought it was useless. but now he is helping me to smash everyone!
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 β˜…β˜…
    I have gotten namor and mole man so far
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't think I've pulled any. If I have they must've been trash or I'd remember lol.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have got DD Netflix from grandmaster crystalπŸ˜‰
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only 1 I can remember was recently I got Storm. Must have opened 50+
  • My first time I opened a grandmaster crystal was just yesterday and I got a five star spider-man 2099
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,388 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    1 Elsa
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84 β˜…
    I’ve opened 32 in my lifetime so far, and pulled 1 5* and 2 5* nexus
  • ShepShep Posts: 145 β˜…
    this guy doom and hype
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136 β˜…
    I've only ever gotten a Superior Iron Man, and I've been uncollected for years now.
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239 β˜…
    None on my main, but funnily enough on the first week of my alt I opened to gms and both were god tier 5*s(doom and hit monkey)
  • danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98 β˜…
    I've been playing 5 months, got a 5* nexus from regular grandmaster crystal, got 7 5*s from regular grandmaster crystal, including stark Spidey, herc and thing
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My 1st formed GM crystal after becoming UC gave me a 5* Drax. I was so surprised I went ahead and made a thread about it lol:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/113100/my-1st-gm-crystal-since-becoming-uncollected

I also pulled 5* Nova a year or 2 back. Last Summer I lucked out with a 5* Guardian after months of targeting him through 5* Tech/Cosmic crystals. He just randomly pops up in some GM crystal instead.

• Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…
    Mine was bwcv, carried my Cav run