**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance prestige for AQ

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hi Kabam,

Just finished another AQ session and all my alliance mates are wondering about our prestige and how many points we should get to finish in top 45 and get some R4 materials ?

Well now we are doing 5xAQ8 and with 13000 of prestige we finished 97 !
Quite good for our first Full AQ8 run but not enough for R4 materials.

So i checked other alliances’s prestige in top 45 and the minimum is… 13750 😳

So in order to win some R4 materials, each member of our alliance must have a R4 🤔
R4 that they can’t have because we can’t win R4 materials 🤦‍♂️

Is rhere any plan to make that material a little bit more available in the futur ?

Ok there are the Carina’s Challenges but the labyrinth are just cash grab and not every one can afford time, money and frustration for that kind of boring content 😩

AW season rewards ? Yes well if the season ever come back from the abyss it was sent by the input bugs 😅 and even if it comes back, it will be reserved to the 30 biggests alliances where all members have 2 to 4 R4 😩

So any chance to get some tiny of material with new content ? AW rewards rework ? Selling T5B and T2A ?

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Hi Kabam,

Just finished another AQ session and all my alliance mates are wondering about our prestige and how many points we should get to finish in top 45 and get some R4 materials ?

So in order to win some R4 materials, each member of our alliance must have a R4 🤔

Is rhere any plan to make that material a little bit more available in the futur ?

Ok there are the Carina’s Challenges but the labyrinth are just cash grab and not every one can afford time, money and frustration for that kind of boring content 😩

AW season rewards ? Yes well if the season ever come back from the abyss it was sent by the input bugs 😅 and even if it comes back, it will be reserved to the 30 biggests alliances where all members have 2 to 4 R4 😩

So any chance to get some tiny of material with new content ? AW rewards rework ? Selling T5B and T2A ?

The max prestige for R3s is a little under 13.9k actually. As for the LoL Carina challenges, you can farm enough materials to do all of them unitless. Out of all the challenges the only one I used any units on at all was the SL run and that was only bc I wanted them finished to form my last R4 cats. Even then, I used less than an Odin on top of what I had farmed. Plus you can split those runs up over 2 or 3 days if you don't want to or don't have that much time to finish the day you start.
  • Stellar said:

Hi Kabam,

The max prestige for R3s is a little under 13.9k actually. As for the LoL Carina challenges, you can farm enough materials to do all of them unitless. Out of all the challenges the only one I used any units on at all was the SL run and that was only bc I wanted them finished to form my last R4 cats. Even then, I used less than an Odin on top of what I had farmed. Plus you can split those runs up over 2 or 3 days if you don't want to or don't have that much time to finish the day you start.
    Agreed with this.
    I did carina unitless.
    Currently r4s arent really available but with 7.4 it will be.