**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So who goes through in the Summoners Choice vote?

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
Voting closed 3 days ago. Would be nice to know who goes through before the next round starts which is tomorrow.

Comments

• KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    It's announced https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/summoners-choice/

Agatha Harkness
    Beta Ray Bill
    Quicksilver
    Baron Zemo
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Zemo won the Twitter wild card vote. Round 2 voting begins tomorrow 01/14/22
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Um, wasn’t it most retweets…? Because I’m pretty sure quicksilver killed him
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Sorry, I stand corrected. I just read, I don’t get how zemo won but I’m glad
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Zemo got it because the other three who had higher RT won their respective seed.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm guessing the finals will be between Quicksilver and Beta Ray Bill. Just making that prediction now.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Sorry, I stand corrected. I just read, I don’t get how zemo won but I’m glad
    Three brackets you could vote in. Whoever receives most votes in each bracket (Agatha, Bill, Quicksilver) moves on. The wildcard is the person that didn’t make it through that got the highest amount of retweets on Twitter
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I'm guessing the finals will be between Quicksilver and Beta Ray Bill. Just making that prediction now.

Can’t be. That’s the semifinal.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Will go for BRB then.

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Classes of the 4 that went through will be revealed tomorrow

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Classes for the characters confirmed
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    This seems designed to have 2 champs clearly win (Agatha and Quicksilver). Really makes me think they already built out the backend for these 2 and the voting process is completely bogus.

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

This seems designed to have 2 champs clearly win (Agatha and Quicksilver). Really makes me think they already built out the backend for these 2 and the voting process is completely bogus.

Zemo is leading the Unofficial poll rn

BRB and QS are close to

IMO I think that whichever one wins QS or BRB. They are gonna win the whole thing
  • This seems designed to have 2 champs clearly win (Agatha and Quicksilver). Really makes me think they already built out the backend for these 2 and the voting process is completely bogus.

I'm assuming they are doing most popular vs second most popular and third most vs unofficial. So I agree with Skylord.