**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel realm of champions closing down

Does this mean kabam will focus more on mcoc and some designers will join the team??
Thoughts?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,502 ★★★★★
    It was a good try. I hope those involved in the game development learned a lot.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    LOL is it really? I remember when it was announced and people freaked out that it was going to kill this game.

The idea was definitely something too big for mobile.

Unfortunate and you want to feel bad but then you remember how much money they already make from this...

Long live MCOC hahaha
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

From Realm of champions webpage.

https://marvelrealmofchampions.com/

Definitely resources will be diverted to MCoC, and this could mean solo competitive mode is closer more.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

From Realm of champions webpage.

https://marvelrealmofchampions.com/

Definitely resources will be diverted to MCoC, and this could mean solo competitive mode is closer more.

They already announced solo competitive mode was going to be released within the next couple of months. They even pointed out that if you paid attention during the summer Showdown, that's a huge impression of what to expect.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

I really like the game. Played every day. Some of us who really liked it are really frustrated that it’s shutting down but what can you do

It fine there’s where’s people who like it unfortunately there’s isn’t much to do and can do aside from hav a happy to before it to late I’m didn’t like it personally but that’s do’s not meant offer didn’t we all like offer things
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Knordy said:

So I've only played a couple of months. Was it ever revealed who killed the Maestro? Or is that still unknown?

Didn't Thanos kill him at the end of act 4 in MCOC???
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Hæugz said:

Does this mean kabam will focus more on mcoc and some designers will join the team??
    Thoughts?

It's never worked that way. Mroc and MCOC have never had the same dev teams. They had their own devs this entire time. Kabam also has Transformers and Shop Titans but y'all that ask this or think this, never seem to include these games. Mroc never effected the development of MCOC ever.
    For the disagree trolls, what exactly are you disagreeing with here?
    Association? Also some people do work in both like miike and then and lyra. Though the latter are just as comm managers
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Knordy said:

So I've only played a couple of months. Was it ever revealed who killed the Maestro? Or is that still unknown?

No. Maestro was not killed in mcoc. Pretty sure crystal trapped. Been awhile, but you can rewatch the animations in game if needed through the settings.

It records all comic strips that you’ve seen in your story progress up to the current point in which your at
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Knordy said:

Just knocked him down
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Hæugz said:

Thoughts?

It's never worked that way. Mroc and MCOC have never had the same dev teams. They had their own devs this entire time. Kabam also has Transformers and Shop Titans but y'all that ask this or think this, never seem to include these games. Mroc never effected the development of MCOC ever.
    For the disagree trolls, what exactly are you disagreeing with here?
    I didn't hit disagree but you are wrong that people that say that don't talk about transformers. Back when that was initially being worked on people said the same thing about them potentially taking away staff and maybe funding from MCOC to direct towards transformers.
    Sure, for a few months maybe. That game has been around for years as well as Shop Titans. MROC is the only one they ever reference since it's release for the past year and half.