**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unofficial: Beta Ray Bill or Quicksilver

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Real curious to see how this one goes

Unofficial: Beta Ray Bill or Quicksilver 448 votes

Beta Ray Bill
41%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONEdanielmathSnakeEyes69DeeparviDrZolaBitterSteelSpity68SighsohardDarkZenbuffajrTendersquadDrenlinccrider474New_Noob168SpeedbumpfmussapGK_23Blackfriar63Irakli 186 votes
Quicksilver
58%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantrazielCrkwestHort4CrimsonBadgerI_ZERO_IbenshbFabiusBRJadedSIlverProfessorNijawannScottryanChovnerjdrum663JetenyoMaverick75NumanTheVyrus 262 votes

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Quicksilver

PLEASE not BRB. He was in my “please no” list from the start, by no means do i want another Thor let alone another cosmic choice champ.

I agree. Cosmic did great this year, we don’t need another, especially a Thor character
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Bill is superior 😤

More like bull is superior
  • Beta Ray Bill
    Wicket329 said:

Beta Ray Bill is a knock off Thor... what's so good about him? He is "horse" wow... plus I highly doubt kabam can deliver the animation for him

Bojack Thorseman
    This… might be what sells me on Bill.

In all seriousness though, I’m hoping we’ll see some more info on these champions before we have to vote again. There is justifiable speculation that Quicksilver may actually be a science champ, not a mutant, and I’d be interested to see if that is correct.

Also, RIP Kushala, you were too good for this world
    They are releasing champ classes tomorrow
  • Natasha1100Natasha1100 Posts: 16
    Quicksilver
    Beta ray bill is good in contest but we want quicksilver and agatha harkness too also, because this year's summoner choice champion 2022 is very difficult to choose 1 of them

2020 summoner choice champion is very easy to choose, because hercules arrived very quick, but this year, we can't decide it

1.Instead of kushala, we can choose ghost rider
    2099 or ghost rider robbie reyes
    2.Instead of armor, we can choose silver samurai
    3.Instead of dani moonstar, we can choose kate
    bishop or echo or katy in shang chi or xialing
    4.Instead of spiderwoman, we can choose black
    cat or spiderman villains
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Id honestly rather not have another op mutant or cosmic.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    Quicksilver Don't want any smoke from Bill :D
  • ZEMO
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Neither tbh.