**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unofficial: Zemo or Agatha

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
Before one of them gets decimated in the finals, which do you choose?

Unofficial: Zemo or Agatha 238 votes

Zemo
59%
DrZolaBitterSteelSpity68DarkZenTendersquadJetenyoNumanTheVyrusJAsummonarTerrayossGNASTYUncle_Fatty_247Mqc19NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEThatGuyYouSaw235TheCipeCrusaderjrXcrøss_TRBrutus2099 142 votes
Agatha
40%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomCrys23Mr_PlatypusCrkwestI_ZERO_IJadedccrider474fmussapMaverick75Blackfriar63Bpn88855BlackPhoenix44AinyTotal_Domin01Hammerbro_64onelide_dcaRaikisLogan00Ech238 96 votes

Comments

• Agatha
    Zemo definitely won't win the whole thing. Possibly will be I'm the final round though
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    LETS GO ZEMO. Do not let this garbage steal the vote just because folks saw her on tv once and went her by default.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I would have preferred Bullseye over Zemo to be honest... in fact I voted so. But well, between Agatha and Zemo I'd probably choose Zemo, but wouldn't mind if Agatha won cuz I dont mind her. She'd probably have some really killer synergies with Sigil SW, Vision , among others.

Problem is that all you Agatha haters are hung up with with the way WandaVision portrayed her... but you may not realize that the same applies to Zemo, and that can come back at you to bite you. I really, really , reaaaaasly hope that if Zemo wins, the version they portray of him is NOT the MCU/Falcon WS one... because if you come think of it there he's basically a wimp that just happens to have been rich and also quite smart, with a very tactical mind.... and I dont think that will translate very well in this game. Besides making him a "Heimdall - like" support champion with lots of synergies and bonuses to support all villain champions ( but not good on his own) I do t see how they'd be able to pull that off.... I could of course be pleasantly surprised if Labam gets creative but I kinda doubt it.

The only sure way to make him interesting is if they use as a model the Comic version and forego completely the MCU version... and that is precisely the problem. If Kabam does that, then lotsa people will get pissed because they'll feel that Kabam didn't make the champ they asked for. MCU Agatha, I can see plenty of ways of how they can make her interesting... definetely easier to pull off and make it right than MCU Zemo... that is why I think that all you Zemo lovers / Agatha haters should be very careful of what you wish for.

The concept art for Agatha is from WandaVision whilst Zemo is from the comics. If they do Zemo, it’ll be comics based
    Zemo

I would have preferred Bullseye over Zemo to be honest... in fact I voted so. But well, between Agatha and Zemo I'd probably choose Zemo, but wouldn't mind if Agatha won cuz I dont mind her. She'd probably have some really killer synergies with Sigil SW, Vision , among others.

Problem is that all you Agatha haters are hung up with with the way WandaVision portrayed her... but you may not realize that the same applies to Zemo, and that can come back at you to bite you. I really, really , reaaaaasly hope that if Zemo wins, the version they portray of him is NOT the MCU/Falcon WS one... because if you come think of it, there he's basically a wimp that just happens to have been rich and that is also quite smart, with a very prodigious tactical mind.... and I dont think that will translate very well in this game. Besides making him a "Heimdall - like" support champion with lots of synergies and bonuses to support all villain champions ( but not good on his own) I don't see how they'd be able to pull that off.... I could of course be pleasantly surprised if Kabam gets creative but I kinda doubt it.

The only sure way to make him interesting is if they use as a model the Comic version and forego completely the MCU version... and that is precisely the problem. If Kabam does that, then lotsa people will get pissed because they'll feel that Kabam didn't make the champ they asked for. MCU Agatha, on the other hand, I can see plenty of ways of how they can make her interesting... definetely easier to pull off and make it right than MCU Zemo... that is why I think that all you Zemo lovers / Agatha haters should be very careful of what you wish for.

Don’t think they are doing the MCU version for him, agatha, or quicksilver.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Problem is that all you Agatha haters are hung up with with the way WandaVision portrayed her... but you may not realize that the same applies to Zemo, and that can come back at you to bite you. I really, really , reaaaaasly hope that if Zemo wins, the version they portray of him is NOT the MCU/Falcon WS one... because if you come think of it there he's basically a wimp that just happens to have been rich and also quite smart, with a very tactical mind.... and I dont think that will translate very well in this game. Besides making him a "Heimdall - like" support champion with lots of synergies and bonuses to support all villain champions ( but not good on his own) I do t see how they'd be able to pull that off.... I could of course be pleasantly surprised if Labam gets creative but I kinda doubt it.

The only sure way to make him interesting is if they use as a model the Comic version and forego completely the MCU version... and that is precisely the problem. If Kabam does that, then lotsa people will get pissed because they'll feel that Kabam didn't make the champ they asked for. MCU Agatha, I can see plenty of ways of how they can make her interesting... definetely easier to pull off and make it right than MCU Zemo... that is why I think that all you Zemo lovers / Agatha haters should be very careful of what you wish for.

The concept art for Agatha is from WandaVision whilst Zemo is from the comics. If they do Zemo, it’ll be comics based
    True, but how many people that would vote Zemo do you think would vote for him cuz of his comic portrayal? How many people that play this game do you think give a damn about the comics?

I understand that there are plenty of Marvel Comic fans/geeks that play this game, and yes they will likely vote for Zemo cuz they are in the know of who he is in the comics. But you must also understand that the great majority of people that came to this game did so because of the MCU and they couldn't give a rat's behind about the comics. So when they see Zemo on the ballot, they're gonna go "Oh, that guy from Civil War with the dance moves! Awesome, you have my vote!" whilst being absolutely oblivious of what he is in the comics....

And that my friend is the problem. All the non marvel comic geeks that voted for him will be royally pissed if Kabam doesn't give them what they want... and likely Kabam knows this so they might actually cater to the MCU fanbase player, not the Comic fanbase player.

Besides, I wouldn't take the concept art as defining .... Quicksilver 's concept art in the ballot is also Comics, but I can bet that if he wins they 'll do one of the MCU versions of him. Looks like they are portraying him as Science, which points towards MCU... yes in the comics at some point he was considered a non-mutant but they retconned it for like the 10th time and now it turns out that both him and Wanda are indeed Magneto's children and are mutants after all. So if they were gonna do Comics he would have to be Mutant, not Science.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Zemo

if Zemo wins, the version they portray of him is NOT the MCU/Falcon WS one... because if you come think of it, there he's basically a wimp that just happens to have been rich and that is also quite smart, with a very prodigious tactical mind.....

This is very true. I’ll need to read up on the comics if he wins
  • Agatha

True, but how many people that would vote Zemo do you think would vote for him cuz of his comic portrayal? How many people that play this game do you think give a damn about the comics?

I understand that there are plenty of Marvel Comic fans/geeks that play this game, and yes they will likely vote for Zemo cuz they are in the know of who he is in the comics. But you must also understand that the great majority of people that came to this game did so because of the MCU and they couldn't give a rat's behind about the comics. So when they see Zemo on the ballot, they're gonna go "Oh, that guy from Civil War with the dance moves! Awesome, you have my vote!" whilst being absolutely oblivious of what he is in the comics....

And that my friend is the problem. All the non marvel comic geeks that voted for him will be royally pissed if Kabam doesn't give them what they want... and likely Kabam knows this so they might actually cater to the MCU fanbase player, not the Comic fanbase player.
    Got me there. Only three of my votes were comic based
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    Is not even close
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Agatha
    Its Agatha all along
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    Zemo For 2022
    P.S I wrote up some abilities for him if you want to check them out
  • Zemo

Problem is that all you Agatha haters are hung up with with the way WandaVision portrayed her... but you may not realize that the same applies to Zemo, and that can come back at you to bite you. I really, really , reaaaaasly hope that if Zemo wins, the version they portray of him is NOT the MCU/Falcon WS one... because if you come think of it, there he's basically a wimp that just happens to have been rich and that is also quite smart, with a very prodigious tactical mind.... and I dont think that will translate very well in this game. Besides making him a "Heimdall - like" support champion with lots of synergies and bonuses to support all villain champions ( but not good on his own) I don't see how they'd be able to pull that off.... I could of course be pleasantly surprised if Kabam gets creative but I kinda doubt it.

The only sure way to make him interesting is if they use as a model the Comic version and forego completely the MCU version... and that is precisely the problem. If Kabam does that, then lotsa people will get pissed because they'll feel that Kabam didn't make the champ they asked for. MCU Agatha, on the other hand, I can see plenty of ways of how they can make her interesting... definetely easier to pull off and make it right than MCU Zemo... that is why I think that all you Zemo lovers / Agatha haters should be very careful of what you wish for.

The last "skill"ed strategist in the class with the eye patch did quite well I'd say.
    Zemo

Anyone saying they definitively know that there is an “only way to make them interesting” kinda sounds like back when we had Omega Sentinel and people were saying Hercules is a boring character all he has is super strength. And look where Herc is now…

Zemo could be MCU or Comic, and either way he could be the best champion of 2022 or he could he the worst, I thought by now we’d all figured out that regardless of character, superpowers, skills, look, history or any other part of a particular champion has no bearing on how good or interesting they end up in the game.

Agatha MCU or Zemo MCU are neither more likely to be interesting, and saying definitively one is more than the other is really just unfounded. Kabam have utter freedom to do whatever they wish with any champion.

That’s how we have Nick Fury, Ghost, Quake at the top of the game.

I’ve seen a lot of gate keeping about this vote, saying that people are voting for MCU champions, not taking into account comic books, voting for Agatha just because of her show or whatever, and honestly I’m not here for it.

It’s a community vote, not a comic book fan vote. If people connect with marvel through a show don’t gatekeep that from them, we all love superheroes - let’s keep this a positive thing and celebrate the game, not get angry because of people’s voting intentions for wanting a character they like to come into the game.

At the end of the day, none of these champions had any plans to be added in the first place, so it’s a win to get any of them. And besides, maybe hype for certain champions will help kabam realise how much we want these champions. But that isn’t an excuse to judge anyone else’s reasons for their vote. If Agatha gets in because of her show, great! I can’t wait for a new mystic champ to join the contest, and I’m glad she’s got a following.
    It’s not a contest between best and worst though. Whoever loses won’t ever see the light of day of the contest. That’s the worst part of it. Don’t think anyone would care otherwise.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    Just so you know.

If they were going to make MCU adaptations of Zemo and Quicksilver then they'd have artwork represting those looks like with Agatha. But they don't, which should tell you that they're probably not going to adapt them into their MCU looks.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Zemo

If you vote for BRB or Agatha i will personally ensure the only champ you ever pull from any crystal, will be Super Skrull.

Bill all the way
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Zemo
    Y’all really have the time to write some NOVELS on here.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Zemo
    We need more skill champs

Plus zemo is badass. If he wins, I can sense he can make thunderbolts really awesome. And he will be a natural enemy for shield,avengers tag heroes. Would love to see him going in fight, and longer the fights get, weaker the opponent gets.
    And I can also imagine, how is Synergy can actually shut down heroes. Wish he win and kabam treats him like Hercules or mags ans make him champ who can only shine only on skilly hands. Really want this gut at skill ceiling and the result he give are representative of his comic counter parts. Also plzz don't make him metal
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Zemo

"It’s not a contest between best and worst though. Whoever loses won’t ever see the light of day of the contest. That’s the worst part of it. Don’t think anyone would care otherwise"

Incorrect they'll all eventually make it into the contest, over the next few years, like we may see omega sentinal, ironheart etc this year.