**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Overpowered AI

Comments

• BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    jdrum663 said:

I agree on every point made, it's been like this for a couple of months from what I can tell. To me it also seems like the AI has "situational awareness", wondering what you guys think. Example: when using Mysterio sfter an sp1 I'll drop block and expect to get hit to reflect damage. The AI will just stand there holding block until the timer is almost out, then land a hit to leave me open for a combo. There's more things I've noticed too, just wondering if others are seeing this kind of stuff.

Completely agree. When I enter a fight with ghost, I expect the AI to hit my phase, but instead they will dash back.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Blxndy said:

Anyone else noticed that if you parry heavy, then dash straight away to try and catch them as they stand up - the AI is much much faster now and will often dash out/block/intercept you?

I used to be able to do it super reliably but can’t after the most recent update. Either the AI has sped up and stands up much quicker, or we are much slower and can’t dash as soon after a heavy.

I have not been able to do this reliably for a while. But remember when Sersi during the side event knocked you down and dashed in straight away and hit you? Seems even the AI are getting advantages.
    I have never been able to do this reliably in the history of the game, is this something that people actually used?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Blxndy said:

Anyone else noticed that if you parry heavy, then dash straight away to try and catch them as they stand up - the AI is much much faster now and will often dash out/block/intercept you?

I used to be able to do it super reliably but can’t after the most recent update. Either the AI has sped up and stands up much quicker, or we are much slower and can’t dash as soon after a heavy.

I have not been able to do this reliably for a while. But remember when Sersi during the side event knocked you down and dashed in straight away and hit you? Seems even the AI are getting advantages.
    I have never been able to do this reliably in the history of the game, is this something that people actually used?
    in some cases it is reliable, it just depends on matchup and timing ofc like everything is always important, but not every champ you will be able to stand up intercept, like VTD for example, no champ can really reliably do it, no matter size S or XL.
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra i guess tagging you guys is the only way to let you know about the issues, so we can get any information regarding it 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Yep, AI becoming more passive, waits till its fully sp3 before it unleashes a huge BS across the wall. 😠

Its becoming ridiculous

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been trying bait a special and they literally INTERCEPT ME with a special. I thought I was just garbage at the game but maybe it is an AI thing

It is either an AI thing...or we all trash XD
  • Blxndy said:

Sersi was broken for me on that. Everytime she knocked me down with her sp1, when she dashed in for an attack she always whiffed her first hit
  • KanoooKanooo Posts: 105

I honestly don't care about special intercepting as much since it can be played around, what I hate is baiting like 5 times before the ai throws a special. An aggressive ai that throws specials is way more fun

I’ve recalled baiting literally like 10 times before it throws the special.