**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the best way to accquire premium hero crystalls without spending cash

I have been playing the game for a long time and i need a bit of tips on quicker methods of acquirring PHCs

Comments

• NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Arena all day every day. level up your 2* champs and do all the milestones, almost noone even goes past the last milestone in the 2* arena, and of coarse the 3-4*'s as well. just arena man.....sorry.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Grind your ars off!
    also level up champs with high prestige and perhaps even synergy that will be your "arena fodder"
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The Nodes removal event with the 4k+ phc shards is also another method,Which will only be achieved by being in a good,AQ doing alliance.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    The Nodes removal event with the 4k+ phc shards is also another method,Which will only be achieved by being in a good,AQ doing alliance.

Or AW for that matter,But,mostly AQ.
    true, those combined will net you a good 7 prems a week atleast depending on your alliances AQ and AW schedule
    actually probably more than 7 lol i dont count em
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I am new and I get a lot of Perm crystals every week. Complete timed objectives, grind arena.

Scoring 180k in 2* , 650k in 3* and 300k in 4* arena nets you about 17,700 shards from milestone rewards.
    Plus, you get ranking rewards which can include, based on my experience and on current featured champ -
    4000 PRC shards
    1800 3* shards
    175 4* shards

That's about 21,700 PRC shards = 11 crystals (more or less) every 3 days + you get a whole lot more by completing the timed objectives.

EDIT - Also I have pulled about three 4 star champs from these PRC shards since i started playing a month ago. Maybe I am just lucky, but grinding is the only way to do it or spend money.
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    edited November 2017
    nah screw that... go to citibank.com and apply for a low interest no limit credit card. then proceed to buy odin after odin and youll have all the phc's you want. plus you are spending so your drop rates will go up.

edit: arena is for suckers
  • LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    I am new and I get a lot of Perm crystals every week. Complete timed objectives, grind arena.

i thought perms went out of style in the mid 90's?