**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star mutant AG question!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my mutant roster. I know most of the people out here will prefer omega but if they don't remember my first six star was omega himself and I don't know how much time will it take for him to be duped. So pls give me tips after thinking very much. I wouldn't mind if omega gets the maximum votes, I will awaken him then

5 star mutant AG question! 37 votes

Omega
27%
Lightburn22EtjamaFiiNCHRenaxqqMCOCHazzaThe_HoTUDraconic_12Sergeant_kidanineRiptide368 10 votes
Colossus
51%
ShaggyMSandeepSpseudosaneAdv_Sham_Sarvanga1_OmedennBLOODY_ASSASIAN08K_PSazedtofuシAvi613Ace2319Captain_MonticaLBN1IndianConquerorDetective_PikachumisterrobotoPapaMidnite007 19 votes
Sunspot
2%
mostlyharmlessn 1 vote
Iceman
0%
Prof x
13%
JimmyBEwell65SSS69ŘïdđhįmScrubhanSHIELD4AGENT 5 votes
Red mags
0%
Other(pls specify)
5%
mort_07Real_Madrid_76_2 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Omega if suicides, colossus if not. Not sure how much prof needs it though. Someone can chime in
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Omega if suicides, colossus if not. Not sure how much prof needs it though. Someone can chime in

Doesn’t need it at all
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Other(pls specify)
    Waiting for a Deadpool
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Omega
    I have 2 questions:
    1 - Why did you rank 5 your Iceman over Mags, Colossus, Domino, Omega, Havok, Sunspot and Prof X?
    2 - Why is Iceman's PI so horrible?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Other(pls specify)
    Sergeant_ said:

I have 2 questions:
    1 - Why did you rank 5 your Iceman over Mags, Colossus, Domino, Omega, Havok, Sunspot and Prof X?

Iceman was one of my early five star champs and I r5ed him before getting any of those champs(also he has triple immunities and I will use him for 6.2.2. He has horrible PI because as I told he was one of my early five stars. So he is low PI, if I got him today his PI would have been around 10.2 k at Max rank @Sergeant_
  • 007Shaman_007Shaman_ Posts: 4

Sergeant_ said:

I have 2 questions:

Iceman was one of my early five star champs and I r5ed him before getting any of those champs(also he has triple immunities and I will use him for 6.2.2. He has horrible PI because as I told he was one of my early five stars. So he is low PI, if I got him today his PI would have been around 10.2 k at Max rank @Sergeant_
    That's not how pi works lol.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Colossus

Sergeant_ said:

I have 2 questions:

His pi has been low its in his build add to the list of masteries you need to unlock thrn his pi will be greater.