**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Journey to the Savage Land - Savanah

XxBLACKCRyUSxXXxBLACKCRyUSxX Posts: 12
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I’m using Mags as an attacker and when I activate Wolverine as the striker, I’m not receiving the regen. If I use another champ other than Mags I get the regen. Is this normal?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    You lower the enemies AA. The striker is a node so it lowers it chance of trigger because it’s a “defenders ability”
  • That’s what I thought but I wasn’t sure. I tested it again with Mags and the regen kicked on the boss node against Hit Monkey.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

That’s what I thought but I wasn’t sure. I tested it again with Mags and the regen kicked on the boss node against Hit Monkey.

cause the boss aint metal
  • Can you tell us who you were fighting at the time or if this happened when using any other Champions?
  • @kabam Zibiit I took the left path and fought Wasp and Taskmaster with Mags. I performed a 4 hit light attack combo and then used my striker Wolverine and the regen did not kick in. When I made it to the boss fight against Hit Monkey, I performed the same 4 hit light attack combo, used my striker and the regen kicked in.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

@kabam Zibiit I took the left path and fought Wasp and Taskmaster with Mags. I performed a 4 hit light attack combo and then used my striker Wolverine and the regen did not kick in. When I made it to the boss fight against Hit Monkey, I performed the same 4 hit light attack combo, used my striker and the regen kicked in.

Wasp is metal so Mag's AAR should affect her,
    Taskmaster has AAR in his abilities I believe so that might be the cause
  • Thanks for the extra info; passed this along to the rest of the team to dig into.
  • XxBLACKCRyUSxXXxBLACKCRyUSxX Posts: 12
    edited January 2022
    @Kabam Zibiit to add a bit of more information for this topic. The following links will show when and who the regen activates when using Wolverine as the striker.

https://youtu.be/1AL39yjlZS0

https://youtu.be/e7MRsgdLEAQ
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    at 0:23 in the second video it looks like the regen buff didn't apply but instead you got a 1923 burst of regen, how strange.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★

at 0:23 in the second video it looks like the regen buff didn't apply but instead you got a 1923 burst of regen, how strange.

Maybe it was from the node? He did use the striker prior to receiving the regen.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    @sherin_66 yeah that makes sense, i just went in to see what path it was on, it was life transfer on the node, must be something with Mags abilities interaction or something.