**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Final Four Revealed

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
Exactly you’d expect.

- Quicksilver
- Agatha Harkness
- Beta Ray Bill
- Baron Zemo

Comments

• I know who's name I'm putting down in the poll booth
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

And in other news:

Calm before the storm?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

And in other news:

Calm before the storm?
    probably water is wet

this was expected to happen, though the wildcard I could’ve seen also going to Bullseye
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

Anybody but Agatha and I’m happy

BRB...
  • Anybody but Agatha and I’m happy

I'm surprised she won. I'm assuming it's only due to Wanda vision or kushala or Dani would have won
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

And in other news:

Calm before the storm?
    probably water is wet

this was expected to happen, though the wildcard I could’ve seen also going to Bullseye
    Sun rises in the east?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    This is Sophie's choice. Quicksilver whom idc about or BRB who would be great but I don't want another cosmic.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

other then Beta Ray Bill its a let down

Quick silver supremacy
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    I'll admit, I've been voting Agatha, and will keep doing so, cause I feel like the mystic class has fallen behind again. In my humble opinion, there are only a handful of really great mystics.

I'm assuming Zemo would be skill, which is pretty decent. Beta Ray Bill will likely be cosmic, which is pretty stacked. And Quicksilver will probably be a mutant, which is stacked beyond belief.

So yeah, I'm throwing my votes into Agatha, and hoping she's on par with Hercules.
  • mgj0630 said:

I'll admit, I've been voting Agatha, and will keep doing so, cause I feel like the mystic class has fallen behind again. In my humble opinion, there are only a handful of really great mystics.

I'm assuming Zemo would be skill, which is pretty decent. Beta Ray Bill will likely be cosmic, which is pretty stacked. And Quicksilver will probably be a mutant, which is stacked beyond belief.

So yeah, I'm throwing my votes into Agatha, and hoping she's on par with Hercules.

QS is science. All the other ones you got right though
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I voted since the beginning agatha and quicksilver, no reason, just is those 2 names I am most familiar with
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

I voted since the beginning agatha and quicksilver, no reason, just is those 2 names I am most familiar with

which is exactly why they’ll probably make it through
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

other then Beta Ray Bill its a let down

Quick silver supremacy
    you won’t pull them either way
    I don't expect to pull the winner till 2024(still haven't even pulled Hercules😭)

I just hope QS Win's
    We need more science and tech champs
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Zemo For 2022
  • Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    My three votes where Moonstar, Zemo, and Quicksilver, hope quicksilver catches a dub