**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

On Brand for intercept and evade issues.

I find it very on brand that exactly when Kabam releases a new story quest with the last boss requiring a load of intercept and evade, and right at the start of a new season of war, that's when you guys manage to expand your input issues so that it's no longer just Parry, now it's intercept and evade too... (yes, I noticed in your last compensation you no longer call it 'Parry issues' but rather 'Control Input issues', so it sure seems like you noticed it too). I'd guess it's for the same reason (you've switched them to the new system and it's changed the timing on them)?

How about an official update on your progress for fixing your 'Control Input issues'? Any time line? I've got some seriously devoted and skilled teammates beginning to lose faith that it will ever get better... if people like them lost interest or quit then you've got major problems as they are some of your most devoted players.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    It’s even a parry and dex issue all along, hence “control input”.

I am not sure what intercept and evade issues you mean, though.
  • JackDiamondJackDiamond Posts: 133

It’s even a parry and dex issue all along, hence “control input”.

I am not sure what intercept and evade issues you mean, though.

This latest upgrade seems to have caused problems with intercept too - what I'm seeing is quite often I'm doing the dash forward to intercept and instead nothing happens before the defender reaches you. Others on my team have complained of similar issues.

Re 'evade', sorry, meant 'dex'. It was late, I was tired. And the dex issues seem to have got much worse in this last upgrade (again per my experiences and that of my teammates).