**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon bugged?

Hi,

i noticed different problems, maybe bugs, with falcon. Mainly during AW.
Falcon has recon scan but hazard shift wasn't completely blocked. I got incinerate debuff after a shift from poison. Also autoblock by modok wasn't supressed.
Does anyone noticed the same?

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Did you fight modok on the hazard shift? As said above anything that increases AAR past 100% will bypass lock-on (eg Mr Fantastic evades after a number of specials).

Also if lock down expires then Falcon will be subject to the node until he re-engages it.
  • AspericonAspericon Posts: 35
    No, hazard shift was on another platform.
    Recon scan was always on in any case.
    So for my understanding, in case of modok, modok is able to ignore the debuff because he can increase his ability accurany over 100%. Is that something "nice to know" or is it hidden in the champ description?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Aspericon said:

No, hazard shift was on another platform.
    Recon scan was always on in any case.
    So for my understanding, in case of modok, modok is able to ignore the debuff because he can increase his ability accurany over 100%. Is that something "nice to know" or is it hidden in the champ description?

It’s modok’s ability, his flux passive
  • AspericonAspericon Posts: 35
    ok, understand. Passive abilities will not supressed by falcons recon scan. Make sense, thx for clarification. I will observe the problem with hazard shift, maybe it was a champ or platform dedicated feature.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    It’s not that it’s passive I don’t think and some one can correct me if I’m wrong but modok gets an additional 25% ability accuracy which means when he triggers an ability it’s at 125%. Falcon does -100 ability accuracy so 125-100= 25% chance to still activate. Which feels like 100% sometimes.
  • BigGuyTMAZBigGuyTMAZ Posts: 40
    Falcon is bugged 100% I just came on here to complain about him, just used him on the thorns path in 7.2.3 and he made me waste revives. His ability accuracy reduction is not working correctly. Another thing I’ve been getting is poisons from abomination.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I don't even use falcon and I know there's definitely some bug.
    It was in an arena fight and something triggered which shouldn't have. I dont remember what as I don't care about falcon, so I ignored it
    It may have been og spiderman evading but I don't remember correctly.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
    Not related to your issue but Thing would also get 0 damage from Falcon when he's locked on as well.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Falcon is bugged 100% I just came on here to complain about him, just used him on the thorns path in 7.2.3 and he made me waste revives. His ability accuracy reduction is not working correctly. Another thing I’ve been getting is poisons from abomination.

@BigGuyTMAZ that path has increased Ability accuracy