**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA: Gifting Rank Rewards Will Be Distributed On January 6th At 20:00 UTC [Mod replied for Clarity]

124»

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Hort4 said:

I didn't see anywhere in the in-game announcement that they say "We promise to have rewards out at 20:00 UTC."
    That was their targeted time and they will miss it by a few hours.

That's literally exactly what the in-game message said other than the word "promise", which is inherently implied

• benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Leaderboard is out in game
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Brutal is 34
    Seatin 57
    Enzo 112
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Top rank 2 years ago was around $150k I think?
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    I got my solo reward just now
  • leafyeahleafyeah Posts: 2

_Sham_ said:

It's like you all don't remember years past. These types of rewards always roll out slowly.

Yeah we know their potato servers aren't powerful enough.

I mean, you can make fun of the servers all you want, they're not ours :tongue:

This is no different than any other year. Once the event is over and ready to award, and we've done the work to clean out players that may have cheated or used 3rd party sellers, the event starts to verify and award. This is a massive event in which basically everybody in the Battlerealm participated, so this takes time, sometimes up to a day.

We're hoping that it will not take very long, but this has been the case with every event in-game.
    It's been two weeks and I haven't seen any updated news.
    I know serveral people that buy thousands of GGC from cheated 3rd party sellers. Neither the sellers nor the buyers have any penalty until now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Interesting. Account made for the purpose of that question, and curious assertion.
  • leafyeahleafyeah Posts: 2

Interesting. Account made for the purpose of that question, and curious assertion.

It's not an assertion.
    They sell GGC less than 2 dollars through the social media and I've seen someone open 5,000 GGC on the first few days. And he's not on the gifting rank board finally.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    leafyeah said:

It's not an assertion.
    They sell GGC less than 2 dollars through the social media and I've seen someone open 5,000 GGC on the first few days. And he's not on the gifting rank board finally.
    You don’t get event points for opening GGCs.