**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for Thor IW

Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I didn't fully develop this, was just bored so I made some ideas :D

Description: After losing everything from his ship to his brother to thanos, thor is out for vengeance. After Mjolnir was destroyed by Hela, he has crafted his new thunderous weapon; Stormbreaker! With a new look and new weapon, thor will join forces with the guardians of the galaxy and reunite with the avengers to take out thanos for good!

Thunderous Courage: Every time thor is hit, he has a base of a 1% chance to gain a 30 second Fury buff. Every time thor is hit, the chance to gain the Fury will increase by 1%. When thor gains the fury, his chance is divided by two. Special moves multiply his chance by their special number. (Ex: Sp2 = Chance x 2, Sp3 = Chance x 3. This ability is always active unless an opponents removes it. If it is removed, opponent is stunned and shocked for 1 second.

Power of stormbreaker: While having this charge, thor will gain an infinite regeneration charge and 5 infinite fury buffs, Shock damage multiplied by 1.5, and Ability accuracy doubled.

Asgardian Perseverance: Perfect block chance multiplied by 3 and Chance to trigger Power Of Stormbreaker multiplied by 1.5. Has a 10% Chance to trigger when thor is hit. Lasts for 5 seconds. If Power Of Stormbreaker is active upon receiving this buff, thor gets 3 auto block charges additionally.

Sp1: Thunderous Swings. Thor swipes the opponent with stormbreaker twice before sending out a beam of thunder from stormbreaker. If all of the moves in the special combined do less than 1% of the opponents health, the opponent is stunned for 4 seconds. If all moves in the special combined do less than 10% of the opponents health, the opponent is stunned for 2 seconds. If all moves in the special combined do more than 10% of opponents health, the opponent is not stunned. Each hit in special has a 33% to add a 3 second shock debuff to the opponent. 20% Chance to trigger a 5 second Power of Stormbreaker buff. Grants 2 second Combo Shield.

Sp2: Thunderous Impulse. Thor does a heavy swing to the opponent using stormbreaker, then fires 3 beams of thunder at them. Every beam of thunder that hits the opponent causes a shock debuff for 1-5 seconds. For every 10% of the opponents health they have remaining, thor gains a 1.2 second fury. 45% Chance to trigger a Power Of Stormbreaker buff for 4 seconds. Grants 4 second Combo Shield.

Sp3: True Wrath Of The Stormbreaker. Thor hits the enemy into the air with stormbreaker, and while they are in the air, repeatedly swings at them with stormbreaker. Once he is done, he hits them even further into the air, and fires them down with an all powerful beam of thunder using stormbreaker. Triggers a random number of Armor Breaks 1-5. Stuns the opponent for 5 seconds and gives them 3-5 3-4 second stun debuffs. 100% Chance to trigger a Power Of Stormbreaker buff for 10 seconds. Grants 10 second combo shield.

Heavy attack: Thor spins in a circle with stormbreaker, striking the opponent 6 times. Each hit has a 12% chance to inflict a 3 second shock debuff. If opponent is already shocked, the shock charges are removed, but the opponent is stunned for 3.5 seconds.

Awakened Ability: Stormbreaking Rage. At sig 1: Thor starts out the fight prepared and receives a 5 second thunderous courage and a 5 second power of stormbreaker buff. At sig 100: Thor starts out the fight prepared and receives a 7.5 second thunderous courage and a 7.5 second power of stormbreaker buff. At sig 200: Thor starts out the fight prepared and receives a 10 second thunderous courage and a 10 second power of stormbreaker buff.

This is my first original champion design in 2 years, I barely do these things so please cut me some slack, I only made this for fun. Tell me your opinions and if I missed anything I should have added in the comments! Have a good one!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    I forgot synergies so Im gonna put them here:
    Asguardians: Hela, Odin, Loki, Thor Ragnarok, and Thor. Each champions effected by this synergy will start the fight with a 5 second power gain, bringing them 1 bar of power.
    Avengers: Cap IW, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Hulk. All champions effected by this synergy will start the fight with 2 5 second fury buffs.
    Guardians: Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket Racoon, Groot, Drax. Each champion effected by this synergy will start out the fight with a 5 second regeneration buff healing 5% of their max health.
    Going for the head: Thanos. Thor: Can not miss and has a 10% higher critical rating. Thanos: Will regenerate 80% of damage done by critical hits and will gain a 2 second fury buff upon being hit with a critical hit.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    spaces between mechanics would be nice
  • Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90

spaces between mechanics would be nice

Sorry wrote this kinda late and wasn't thinking
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Hi @Grizzly_18 - I went ahead and added some spaces for you so you didnt have to edit the thread yourself.

Does this mean we are finally getting him? 🤔
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    For the design, do you prefer Infinty War or Endgame?

More seriously, I agree on a Thor IW (for the IW anniversary ?). He would be much more attractive than the mostly unknown champions...

And by the way thank you for the ideas and the effort to write them!
  • Lpoo said:

Hi @Grizzly_18 - I went ahead and added some spaces for you so you didnt have to edit the thread yourself.

Does this mean we are finally getting him? 🤔
    Sorry, it just means I was being helpful.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to see beams of thunder :D

Not tryna be ah