**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Critical failure counters in AQ

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
Aware you can use any champ for this in AQ but there are some who dont crit. I am aware of the ones below, wanted to know if there were others I've maybe overlooked:
- guardian
- crossbones
- g2099
- silver centurion

Comments

• SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Is this the full list or have I missed anyone?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,212 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about cascading failure?
    If yes, just as you said You can use any champ. Since you mentioned the modifier I'll mention few. Quake bypasses it completely, Gulk is another counter due to passive degen.
    Debuff shrugging champs works, fury kp etc. I have seen many people use Corvus, moleman, ghost(including myself). It's infinite willpower healing when played right. Even aegon who crits almost every hit, but above 100 he shrugg them right away.

Suggestion from experience is not to run pacify mastery or AAR champs, it may screw up the debuffs from the node and put a degen out of nowhere.
    While using aegon with pacify got degen outta nowhere. It's not common but it sure did happen couple of times.
    Another example is white mags against metals, he too get random degen due to aar interaction.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Domino's Crit failure?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

Are you talking about cascading failure?
    If yes, just as you said You can use any champ. Since you mentioned the modifier I'll mention few. Quake bypasses it completely, Gulk is another counter due to passive degen.
    Debuff shrugging champs works, fury kp etc. I have seen many people use Corvus, moleman, ghost(including myself). It's infinite willpower healing when played right. Even aegon who crits almost every hit, but above 100 he shrugg them right away.

Suggestion from experience is not to run pacify mastery or AAR champs, it may screw up the debuffs from the node and put a degen out of nowhere.
    While using aegon with pacify got degen outta nowhere. It's not common but it sure did happen couple of times.
    Another example is white mags against metals, he too get random degen due to aar interaction.

This is fantastic. Good options I never considered. Thanks buddy