**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All time favorite matchups…

What’s your all time favorite attacker to take against a certain node or defender that is usually a tough fight for most people?

I love fighting red goblin with my tigra! It’s one of the best fights to “safely” understand tigras spacing aspect of her gameplay. Red goblins Sp1 has a long enough pause to we’re you can dash in with a medium attack and then charge a heavy to miss the rest of Roblin’s sp1 and counter attack!

Side note: I also love the safety of using red guardian against Mojo, Dormmamu, or Maw since you don’t ever have to worry about taking degen damage.

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Doom vs Aarkus

Isn’t there some interaction that makes it a tougher fight when doom is awakened?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Doom vs Aarkus

Isn’t there some interaction that makes it a tougher fight when doom is awakened?
    Not necessarily tougher. He gets power gain buffs from nullifying visions, so it’s a really easy fight if you can manage your power well

• Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★
    And I just love fighting which ever champ with hela and odin synergy.yayyyy
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    1. Km with void against icarus
    2. Warlock duped versus regen.
    3. Claire against her immunity, such as Claire against caltrops, mephisto, etc.
    Riptide said:

I love using torch with nova flames against torch! Smoulders build up like crazy

Torch has always been one of my favorite hero’s, I was trying to wait till I got the 6* but I ended up duping the 5* about 3 months ago and decided I couldn’t wait anymore. He was 28th 5* 5/65 and I’ve been trying to use him a lot recently. I will definitely try out Torch vs Torch with nova flames active!

And I just love fighting which ever champ with hela and odin synergy.yayyyy

I’ve noticed the AI is usually very passive when charging heavies. Hopefully kabam doesn’t fix that when playing Hela!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Terrax or omega on close encounter will be annoying. Namor against terrax is awesome
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This doesn't really fit your criterion, but I love fighting Covus with Maw.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Mordo vs BPCW.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Mojo vs groot.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Pseudo_19 said:

Doom vs Aarkus

You’re probably thinking of the aarkus boss in 7.1 that has the power reversal node, so those power gain buffs from his sig actually turn to power drain debuffs
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    AA vs well, most champs/nodes really!
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    edited January 2022
    Spider ham against doom, build him to sp1, put a few poppers on him, dash back and the evade bypasses his sp1, rinse and repeat.
    AA against skill champs, their specials are almost always contact hits so I can build poisons much more easily
    Colossus against bishop. That steady release gives me so many Armor ups it's crazy

Me vs Kabam

That’s a veryyy tough matchup, what’s your secret??
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Ghost vs a mutant on Chitonis Thorns (the one where you get a bleed per armour up when attacking in.) If they have five armour ups you can stack fifteen easy for some massive special damage.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Cable against block-slash-idkpropername-node. Opponent inflicts bleed debuffs on block, which is against Cable something you shouldn't do. All you gotta do is block few hits and you are good to go.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

This doesn't really fit your criterion, but I love fighting Covus with Maw.

I love that too! When I first got Maw I practiced on my Corvus so many times just because it was so fun
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    CV vs Hype
    Spidey2099 vs any mystic champ
    Venom vs any spider verse champ
    Corvus vs Vision Arkus
    Molegod vs. void
    Dup Angela vs any heavy buff node
    Ultron vs Apoc
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Prof x with 200% mutant boost and apoc prefight against any champ.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Nimrod vs any tough mutant matchup. I’ve been using my marshmallow man against the EQ bosses this month and pretty much just ignoring the nodes, it’s been extremely satisfying
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Sym supreme vs venom

Nebula on clapback? Node builds amp charges very fast

Warlock vs havok

Overseer vs buffet/power snack

Caltrops has interesting interactions in general. Bwcv, cable, etc.