**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Least favourite Champions List

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
Favourite/Best champions lists crop up all the time, but we rarely see lists containing champions that the community just can't learn to love.

Whether it be an awkward playstyle, lack of damage, utility or both, who do you dislike and why?

Mine are:

Air Walker
Psycho Man
Quake (don't hate me - I'm terrible at quaking)
Black Panther CW
Nightcrawler

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    this is hard but i might have to go

Hiemdall (tried using him a few times and he was underwhelming, this is coming from someone who enjoys super skrull)

Green goblin (just screw this guy, i manage to justify my hate for this shambles of a champion by convincing myself it was the version from TASM and not willem dafoe)

iron patriot (gets worse with his sig?)

Deadpool (a champ you have to pay for, as someone who once wanted to collect them all this guy will forever be my nemesis)

OG Ms Marvel/OG captain marvel (literally the most boring champions ever but at least some of the older champs have good synergies or buffs now, these 2 have literally 4 abilities between them)

• Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Snuggzy said:

Favourite/Best champions lists crop up all the time, but we rarely see lists containing champions that the community just can't learn to love.

Whether it be an awkward playstyle, lack of damage, utility or both, who do you dislike and why?

Mine are:

Air Walker
    Psycho Man
    Black Panther CW
    Nightcrawler

Don’t disrespect my boi Nightcrawler😡
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    The Champion
    Karnak
    Nebula
    Cull
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

Snuggzy said:

Mine are:

Air Walker
    Psycho Man
    Black Panther CW
    Nightcrawler

Apologies. I just can't get to grips with his evade mechanic without being smashed in the face multiple times. When playing him, I find it more of a hindrance than a help.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Snuggzy said:

Snuggzy said:

Mine are:

Air Walker
    Psycho Man
    Black Panther CW
    Nightcrawler

Apologies. I just can't get to grips with his evade mechanic without being smashed in the face multiple times. When playing him, I find it more of a hindrance than a help.
    Go into his other phase it’s eons better
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    G2099
    Longshot
    Ghost
    Elsa
    Gamora
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    IMIW ,..his mechanics are terrible and choppy yet kabams profiles his pic so much just like on todays 6* dual crystals deal…not a major selling point for me. He’s also outdated and a average tech champ if that.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    edited January 2022
    Snuggzy said:

Snuggzy said:

Mine are:

Air Walker
    Psycho Man
    Black Panther CW
    Nightcrawler

He won’t auto evade when paired with havok
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Mr F
    Havok
    G99
    Storm X
    Thing
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    The disrespect my guy.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    In no particular order:
    Air Walker
    DPX
    PsychoMan
    Groot
    Ant Man

Diablo used to be on my list, but with his buff he went from my least favorite to one of the most fun - particularly now that I’ve unlocked suicides.

Hope some of the above get some buff action to similar effect.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    5. Green Goblin for multiple reasons. I have him as a 6* sig 80 (my 3rd and 4th 6*), I have probably fought him 500 times in arena alone and I just think his kit is awful. He has some potential, but keeping track of the cunning and madness is just dumb. Having said all this, he will be my first tech r3 very soon as an ode to Willam Dafoe…. And a little sacrifice to the Kabam gods.

4. Starky - I just don’t get the hype with him at all. I know he is isn’t great anymore, but even back in the day he was one of my first 4* and I took him up and hated using him.

3. Nova - I just hate fighting/using him and of course have him sig 60 as a 6*. This isn’t a hate on his buff, I just never liked anything in his kit. His animations are awesome though.

2. Groot - I want to love Groot. The lovable loser thing is real, BUT, he serves no purpose. His animations are awful (but realistic). Nothing he does is satisfying at all. It is such a shame because he could/should be a super fun champ to use or at worst be an awesome support champ. Also, he was my first 6*…. Haha

1. Annihilus- I just despise this champ all around. His animations are somewhat cool, but his kit is bizarre and he is almost always incredibly aggressive when you fight him. Many many times have I just had no chance to beat him because I get stuck in the corner

Some that just missed are Elsa, Red Goblin, Phoenix and Purgatory.
  • QmonQmon Posts: 20
    For me they are:
    1. Captain Marvel Movie (I genuinely hate her basic attack animations, it just looks weird to me)
    2. Red Skull
    3. Black Panther Civil War
    4. (Superior) Iron Man/ Iron Patriot
    5. Rhino (spamming dash attacks is fun and all but in higher fights getting hit while dashing can end the fight fast for you)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Favourite-guardian, cgr, apoc, thing, NF dupe
    Least favourite all of these
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

G2099
    Longshot
    Ghost
    Elsa
    Gamora

Aren’t you the one who made a bait title for r3ing ghost?🤔🤨
    Same one that regrets it. Was only really to take doom out as my top champ
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Symbiote Supreme- ( He is like a snail without MD, I’ll always regret choosing him over Thor Rag)

Karnak- he just looks like a lazy bum I can’t stand him. Kabam give him a design makeover plz

OR- a high sig plus suicide mastery only. I just use him for my Colossus synergy. Sus has clear and gotten me through a lot of content.

Quake/ ghost- boring

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The Champion was ill conceived. He has obsolescence built into his abilities. He is good against Sparky, Star-Lord, Iceman, Blade, Ghost Rider... Without updates the "greatest fighter" list is absurd. He had a minute as a decent war boss and then Sym Supreme joined the contest for an easy one-shot.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Quake
    Red skull
    Nova
    Terrax
    Green goblin
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake ( boring as hell)
    Nick fury ( without LMD no damage and with LMD it's stressful, atleast for me)
    Ultron : Bugged and plus can't really enjoy him
    Ronin : Tried him, but not upto the mark
    Diablo: he is unawakened and I don't run suicides, so still a wet noodle for me
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,892 ★★★★★
    The one and only answer to this is Groot. Just a terrible champ.