**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6?

Once the final chapter for Act 5 releases, what will be the future for Story node. I felt that story mode was a good thing to look forward to doing in the game. But for Act 6 will there ever be one or will we have to wait a year or two for next one?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mist likely there will be one, but I don't expect it to be right away. They still haven't released 5.4 yet.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Once the final chapter for Act 5 releases, what will be the future for Story node. I felt that story mode was a good thing to look forward to doing in the game. But for Act 6 will there ever be one or will we have to wait a year or two for next one?

My friend Act 6 and LOL 2.0 are coming in 2018
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    5.4 is taking waaaaaay too long. Have Kabam been planning the story quests or just trying to make it up as they go along? Running out of stuff to do n it's getting boring.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Each chapter of act 5 have been released 3 months apart so it’s expected in december
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I’m thinking act 6 will have a link to thanos and the infinity war
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Most likely not soon, because they give other players time to catch up, but i think Act 6 is coming, but not soon.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I think act 6 would be a cash fest just like the collector so save your revives and units