**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kitty to r5 or Bishop to r2 ????

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I love both . What do you guys suggest ??

Kitty to r5 or Bishop to r2 ???? 75 votes

Kitty
80%
World EaterbenshbbuffajrAzKicker316ChovnerTerrathanks4playingUncle_Fatty_247rcm2017PintzzMalreck04LiquidkoldDooberman420Denzel116doctorbRockypantherxWordunkenBen550pEtjamaMother_Flerken 60 votes
Bishop
20%
SnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendMets17Knorr7227Aantho5olasDeaconBlackshadow0203Shepard69FabwiziSaltE_Wenis69ChaosMax1012SirGamesBondThomildoSean_Grizzy 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Bishop is so underrated. I understand its easy to get lost in such a stacked class but dude is absolutely top tier

I get it ..but unduped Bishop good ?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Kitty

Bishop is so underrated. I understand its easy to get lost in such a stacked class but dude is absolutely top tier

Yes. But beside Kitty…
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Yes. But beside Kitty…
    My R3 Bishop far out damages my R5 Kitty, while still maintaining utility as well.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 35
    If you're working on Act 7 then Bishop all day, The 6* bonus is worth it alone to focus solely on 6* rank ups IMO.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kitty
    Bishop was my first 6* and my first 6* dupe. Love the Bishop hype and can agree that I use my r1 to deal with hard tenacity nodes such as the stealth spidey boss in 7.3. Hear all this has changed my opinion a little because I also have Kitty at r4 (5*) and bishop has done more then her so far :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

ItsDamien said:

Malreck04 said:

Yes. But beside Kitty…
    My R3 Bishop far out damages my R5 Kitty, while still maintaining utility as well.
    Well! Duh!! Isn’t that why you r3 someone? Unless you are saying your 5r3 bishop outdamages 5r5 kitty?
    A 6* can always go higher than a 5*. R5 a 5* is pointless now unless you really like the champ, it’s not available as a 6*, or you need the utility that champ has.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Bishop
    5*s No bueno
    Unless you're still have act6 to explore. Even if thats the case, priority goes to a 6* most of the times.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Kitty
    ItsDamien said:

Graves_3 said:

ItsDamien said:

Malreck04 said:

Yes. But beside Kitty…
    Well! Duh!! Isn’t that why you r3 someone? Unless you are saying your 5r3 bishop outdamages 5r5 kitty?
    A 6* can always go higher than a 5*. R5 a 5* is pointless now unless you really like the champ, it’s not available as a 6*, or you need the utility that champ has.
    Of course! Ranking a 6* is basically a long term investment. Bishop is good and I do have him at r3.
    But your logic for why the OP should rank bishop was flawed. If you need to spend 5 extra t5b and a t5cc to compete with a r5 5* then it’s not really speaking much about the champ you are ranking.
    And r5 are only pointless if you have a deep well rounded roster that can tackle any content. And of course if you have 100% explored act 6 or are not planning on ever doing it.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Bishop
    I just wanted to troll,

But yeah idea how you think this is even a question lol.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Kitty

If you know how to use her it isn’t close IMO

If u have Tigra synergy, just stay unblockable
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys