**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    KOSLORD said:

I installed the latest update and it appears the parry issue is worse. Sigh. It's happening almost every fight now lol. The ai recovery speed is still boosted too. I mean I just got hit with a 10 hit combo because I couldn't move before they began the next 5 hits began lol and I only got hit because of a failed parry

Yeauuup
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 627 ★★★

I am seeing new posts about parry and dex issues getting closed quickly and referring them to the announcement about this issue. But that announcement is from September 2021. Surely there has been some progress since then. Sir tapslalot was a cool update. But is it really helping. How about an update to that September post so we the community can actually see some progress is being made.

Careful what you say they take down your post lol. I’ve been trying to get answer but they shut me down and ban or delete my post lmao.
    I'm just fed up, keep coming here in hope that something is said that gives us hope that change is coming, anyone even know the last yellow Post we actually got on this thread?
    But they are paying attention as I'm getting notis and the posts have been removed.

So kabam how can you honestly scroll these posts, delete as you wish and remain silent ignoring your players in one of the most serious of issues the game has faced?

Because in my opinion and the opinion of many others is that you don't care, prove us wrong.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Hey Kabam,

The parry and Dex issues began in the July 2021 update. Since then we have received a few updates. We also have had a numerous amount of bugs introduced and resolved. In our last update which was at least three to four months ago, you gave use a time line, in which it stated that the issue will be fixed by early 2022. It’s now January going into February. I just want to know if they’re is any update till when this is going to be fixed and will we get another major compensation package. Since the last one was in august end.

Thanks
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 94
    edited January 2022

Hey Kabam,

The parry and Dex issues began in the July 2021 update. Since then we have received a few updates. We also have had a numerous amount of bugs introduced and resolved. In our last update which was at least three to four months ago, you gave use a time line, in which it stated that the issue will be fixed by early 2022. It’s now January going into February. I just want to know if they’re is any update till when this is going to be fixed and will we get another major compensation package. Since the last one was in august end.

Thanks

I don’t recall them saying ‘early 2022’. The post I saw was simply ‘in 2022’.

I even pointed this out. In they post I saw they were basically giving themselves a year and a half to fix it (well year and several months at least).

I believe this is why they haven’t responded with a more current update. They haven’t actually made any progress on the issue.

Quite frankly, I am skeptical they are actually going fix it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more#latest

• Typhoon said:

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281785/input-system-update-sept-2021-engine-upgrades-robots-and-more#latest

OK.

So define early. Does that mean next month…. May? It’s clearly didn’t happen this month.

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

OK.

So define early. Does that mean next month…. May? It’s clearly didn’t happen this month.

I'm not defining anything. Just pointing out that they did in fact say Early 2022.
  • bizbiz Posts: 14

Typhoon said:

Hey Kabam,

Thanks

OK.

near the beginning of a particular time or period.

As kabam has said early 2022 most people would class the 1st 3/4 months of a year as early.
    But being a business they could refer to the financial year which means April is the start and gives them till July to still count as early 😭 I've got zero hope in anything anytime soon, the silence is dreadful and it seems to be getting worse.

I scraped through a war fight as HT with 100% health and prefight active yesterday, it lagged the entire fight.

I couldn't dex her at all and barely had control over my champ, just a 2FPS disaster 😑
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Any chance to get an update? We’ve been waiting since September
    It's total ignorance and a lack of respect towards the playerbase, not one single update in the past 4 months, it's a disgrace man, we've just to carry on playing and avoiding difficult content just now.