**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skip Special 3 is back again?!

Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
Hi guys,

I Just was able to skip special 3 again.

Proof:

Hopefully this is not unintentional, it’s the best feature in a while

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    Update: i Definitely can skip sp3 with every champ. Jippie !
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I was using it last night. Wish it wasn’t in the middle. And wish it came up right away. I’ll skip the stupid damage bonus mini game just to have faster doom cycles.

Also just remove this mini game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I do not like its placement unless they add a second or two before the fight resumes. I play on an iPad so I cannot thumb the button without removing my hand from one side of my device. Although I suppose I'll get used to it.
    Update: it’s seems that the game team allowed the skip sp3 thing in arena only - probably for testing purposes.

It would be nice if Kabam Zero would say a word about it. Unfortunately, I can not tag him
  • Yep, the skip button is back online for some players. It should be running more smoothly but if you run into any issues, feel free to let us know in the Bugs and Known Issues section and we'll take a look into it

Yep, the skip button is back online for some players. It should be running more smoothly but if you run into any issues, feel free to let us know in the Bugs and Known Issues section and we'll take a look into it

Thanks for responding Z! I think, as this is a really big feature, you definitely should communicate this bigger :smile: this is really amazing
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Definitely one of my favorite features as a realm of legends troll. I’ll just spam CGR or Doom sp3’s and the farming is so much more enjoyable. Also some champs become instantly fun when we can skip the long sp3s
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    I see the option in settings but I don't see a skip button in fights 🤷🏼‍♂️