**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Such a grt offer . You guys buying it ??

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Lord Jesus save us plz.

Such a grt offer . You guys buying it ?? 225 votes

I am not stoned enough to buy this
95%
GamerCrys23TheJalliSnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusSatsuiNoHadouRaganatormostlyharmlessnHort4benshbCarnage313TheManMythLegendTendersquadzuffyChovnerjdrum663The_ChumpfmussapGK_23 215 votes
Buying cuz why not
4%
QuikPikUsername19273GarrettNBLOODY_ASSASIAN08DemonlordKablSirGamesBondDraconic_12TheFlashy20ApprovingAuthority 10 votes

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Hey @GarrettN how do you do
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Idk if its just me but kabam has been mad stingy on the gold recently
    Specially the cyber weekend offers, they had such a miniscule amount of gold
    Same here as well, what am i gonna do with 250k gold, i cant even have the champ leveled up tall the way to rank 1 with it

Good thing it is t the only source of gold 🙄
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Maybe if it were a ultra super mega God tier crystal that has the top 6 champions in it.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 735 ★★★
    If it was another gold based offer I’d jump on it, but not units and especially this many.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I did not buy this, although I can see why it would appeal to someone with a lot of units saved.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    If I was still grinding arena, I would probably have picked it up.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    If it was half the price and if I hadn’t recently pulled 6* CGR, Hyperion, pulled/duped Sersi, and duped my Nimrod I probably would have gone for it.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    No. Just NO.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Too expensive. Between 2k and 3k units.
    But that’s good to see such a crystal with a restricted pool.

Maybe in a year they’ll learn to lower the price lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Way back in 2019, I went for the Vision offer. 6k units in total for a 5-Star to rank 3.

For my progression level, is the 6-Star awakened champ from the list really a game changer?
    The only thing I am after is a first 6-Star skill champ but this is still rng.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited January 2022

This is what every featured crystal should be. Only exclusive champs.

Remove basic champs from featured crystal or rename it “crystal containing some featured champs”

In my opinion there is really something to do!

With around 200 champions and very very low rate in the crystals to get the new champions in the highest rarity (that is used with the challenging content, for example act 7), I think there are not enough players to appreciate them and to promote them to the major part of the community.

Generally speaking to get the (6*) champion you want from the basic is around a 0,5% chance, so it is nearly an utopia and it clearly reduce the motivation.
    And to awake this champion is also an utopia. For the same reason and because the awakening gem is rare (or very very rare for the 6*). So the player cannot fully appreciate his champion.

To propose crystals without any basic and to reduce significantly the basics (1 for 1) are the solutions regarding the feature.

For this reason of very very low rate and of a big number of champions per class, I also think
    - the nexus should replace the classical basic crystal
    - the 6* and 5* 1-class crystals should be sold permanently

This offer of a fully feature crystal yesterday is a way to keep on doing business even if these suggestions would be in place.
    Moreover these suggestions are easy to implement because these crystals already exist.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★

With 6,000 units I can do initial Abyss completion. LoL. No thanks.

i prepared 4k units + 1m8 bc for initial AoL but then end up using only 200 units for mastery change.
    3.2.6 was where i farm 80 revives.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Only one of those champs is essential for ur account i.e. Nimrod, & even he is not that essential bcoz the things he does can still be managed by lesser effective counters
    I'm in no hurry to get anyone else from that crystal bcoz even though some of the other champs are very good, but they aren't essential for clearing any content or difficult node combinations....at least not yet
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Neither. I’m currently sitting on 50 units and I’m trying to beat act 6.(currently on 6.3.1)
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    The gold should have 1-2 more digits for this price