**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing max signature crystal

Not sure if anyone posted this yet, Max signature crystal missing recently from maxing out a 3*. Only getting 2* max signature crystal even though it was a 3* i max out..

Comments

• Options
    tekCom619tekCom619 Posts: 10
    Yip , I lost 2 MAX Sigs when pulling Max 4*s . Losing 5* Shards is NOT right , and Kabam needs to fix this , and Compensate us , ASAP .
  • Options
    Thank you summoners for pointing this out, please take the time to fill out the bug template form regarding your issue to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate, HERE is a direct link to the template form.
  • Options
    The ISSUE is this - some of us ARE NOT GETTING MAX SIG CRYSTALS . isn't that """ Explaination "" enough ? Just Fix it , already . . 😐
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Have you sent a support ticket? That's the best way to get your specific situation resolved.
  • Options
    Oh yeah . Works every time 😐 if You had the runaround with 🤡 "" support"" (sic) that l have , , well I Doubt Kabam will give me what I Earned (and was Cheated out of ) , so I would rather they just Fix the Problem .
  • Options
    Wrong .
  • Options
    I am Not the Problem . and why would you get Personal with me when I'm reporting something that Others have experienced as well , when really I just want this Fixed .
  • Options
    tekCom619 said:

I am Not the Problem . and why would you get Personal with me when I'm reporting something that Others have experienced as well , when really I just want this Fixed .

But the specific thread you are commenting in was first made in ** 2017 **.

Whatever that issue was for that person way back then is not an ongoing issue still present after 4 years.

You made a newer thread, for what may be (for you) a new problem. No need to dig up an isolated post from so long ago and imply that the same thing has been going on so long.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    tekCom619 said:

Oh yeah . Works every time 😐 if You had the runaround with 🤡 "" support"" (sic) that l have , , well I Doubt Kabam will give me what I Earned (and was Cheated out of ) , so I would rather they just Fix the Problem .

I'm just saying, since it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem (at least nobody else has come to say that it's happening to them) that it sounds like a specific issue on your account, not a widespread bug to fix.
    And since the mods here don't have access to your account to make changes, you're best bet is to submit a support ticket to get it looked at.