**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are Febuary Buff Champs ?

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
Kabam ?

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    at the end of the month we will find out.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    Chobbly said:

Ainy said:

since it's a Hell's kitchen event, it'd be nice if they buffed IF and gave og DD some tweaks

It's be happy with those, both need work. IF is a meme champ and OG DD has a kit that could fit on the back of a postage stamp.

Really hoping next month is a good one.
    IF is good with the Shang-chi synergy, but needs to shine on his own. I recently r5d my og DD because of nostalgia (he got me through a lot of content as a duped 4* back in the day) and also because I love the character - if they ever decide to buff him, they better not touch is awakened ability!
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    They didn't share buffs to not steal any spotlight from Summoner's Choice I guess. I think we will see those buffs after SC ended. ( I think it's unnecessary but they did the exact same thing in cyber weekend. They didn't post any patch notes during the cyber weekend. )
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    psp742 said:

Maybe Moonknight because his trailer is shown a lot.

For tv show characters the usually buff them the month the show releases. For example Hawkeye was buffed December. So we’ll get the buff maybe batch or April.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I think they’ll buff………..a mystic

No. A skill.

Maybe science or tech.

Cosmic, maybe cosmic.

Mutant?

Definitely one of those.

please not a mutant, they’re already stacked as is
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★

My predictions....CapOG [ as they made some minor changes to his animations this month,which can help KABAM to buff him to a god tier champion] and second is maybe,MoonKnight,although the buff chances for MK are very less.

Kabam Miike has already said they don’t have plans for buffing OG Cap soon
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Nothing wrong with original daredevil so leave him alone. You will have to work to max signature him to fully use his auto evade mechanism on projectile attacks. Even his 40% block reduction combo with parry is just good to get almost zero or zero damage. Don’t touch him!!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Nothing wrong with original daredevil so leave him alone. You will have to work to max signature him to fully use his auto evade mechanism on projectile attacks. Even his 40% block reduction combo with parry is just good to get almost zero or zero damage. Don’t touch him!!

DD has not enough utility to keep up with majority of champs we have rn. Stun, precision, limited evade counter and perfect block are nice, but not nearly enough to make him in any way lucrative
  • SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    Ainy said:

since it's a Hell's kitchen event, it'd be nice if they buffed IF and gave og DD some tweaks

This does sound like it could be happening, I'd be so down for both.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

Daddrieda said:

Ah daddrieda. Never change ♥️♥️
    I used to be in an alliance with daddrieda and I can confirm he’s being sincere. Dude used to bring 5* r5 OG Iron Man to AQ. B)
    Absolutely
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

Logan00 said:

I'm sure is taking them this long because they will be buffing 4 champions at the same time, as there were no buffs in January...

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. They took time off for January’s buffs because of the Xmas holidays. I doubt they magically found some time to do those extra buffs this month. Not impossible, but definitely improbable.
    If they did, initial reaction would be positive . Then the buffs are relased and if even one is bad then they are blamed for rushing
    In other words the exact reaction from last February.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ve enjoyed the buff program. I’d like a Captain America buff (either), and besides that I’ll take anyone.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Just do a search, there are hints already, maybe. :)
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Just do a search, there are hints already, maybe. :)

Ooh, I like hints. Where do we look?