**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which science champ to r3?

Hi, I recently had a new science catalyst class 5, and I was wondering... who to rank up???
All of them are unduped.
I have already Spider ham as 5* at r5.

Thanks!!

Which science champ to r3? 39 votes

Spiderham
30%
Ben550pbooscka2536RenaxqqGr8TonyStarkAGENT_A7KBarryMcCaulkinerCangaceiroOEMVGrassKnucklesOddkinsons7NemesisOfFuryRatedSViper 12 votes
Rhulk (having domino at r3 and massacre to r2)
38%
xNigTheManMythLegendTerrapseudosaneMalreck04te_dua_shumEwell65SSS69TrenzaloreawesomesauceGogiDrauglinSazedBarani7daThomildowillrun4adonut 15 votes
Shehulk
12%
jay_denEtjamaTaintoMrSakuragiblitzzz 5 votes
Wait for sentry buff
5%
Joker1976Captain_Montica 2 votes
Joe fixit
0%
Mr Fantastic
12%
Spity68HollowbornRockypantherxReignkingTWBolland 5 votes

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Obvious choice of Rulk..
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Tossup between RHULK and Mr.F honestly. Cant go wrong either way.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    MR. Fantastic or She Hulk. I have them both as 6R3 and 5R5 respectively, and I use them A LOT.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    He's incredibly solid.
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    I forgot to mention that I already have human torch as r3, he is my mystic killer
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Naus79_ said:

I forgot to mention that I already have human torch as r3, he is my mystic killer

Doesn't matter.
    Rhulk brings utility to the table that Torch doesn't have.
    It's very good to have both at a strong level.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk over She-Hulk is TERRIBLE advise. I have them both as 5R5, there is no absolutely no comparison (even counting the Domino trinity). Just my opinion and everything.
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    I've used shehulk in the past and I have a hard time keeping the furies up, but she has incredible utility in my opinion, I'm always tempted to come bach to her some time.
  • Rhulk (having domino at r3 and massacre to r2)

Red Hulk over She-Hulk is TERRIBLE advise. I have them both as 5R5, there is no absolutely no comparison (even counting the Domino trinity). Just my opinion and everything.

all subjective. you cant compare the two. I personally would prefer Red hulk over she hulk anyday.